OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

nike-zoom-kd-iv-cool-grey-del-sol-white-spring-2012-570x399.jpg
Anyone know the going rate for these/

why is it never a size 12? :smh: good looks though man, i think as long as it it not a live auction you can post links like that

KD IV Gold Medals up at RIF LA, don't know if this is allowed, but they're not mine or anything. VNDS for $100

http://www.rif.la/show_item.php?id=63951

i copped these from that link as soon as you posted and they still haven't taken the shoe down....i woke up today and eventually did some browsing around and saw the shoe says: "INSTORE ONLY" (http://www.rif.la/search_item.php?keyword=kd+iv&category=)

leaves room for subjectivity because I'd imagine someone else snagged them at that price too if they were still posted on the site. i guess ill shrug with the expectation that my order gets cancelled, but they should have a better system. Shouldnt allow them to be ordered/secure info entered if they aren't available to buy online. if they are, they should come down once purchased.

maybe yall more in tune than i am with how they operate

oh, and good look either way

Last edited:
Hello,
Thank you for your recent online order, unfortunately the shoe you placed an
order for is listed as
"INSTORE ONLY" which means the shoe is too used for us to ship out to you
without seeing it in person.
This is due to the shoe's overall condition of being worn, and can include
creasing, heel drag, scuffs, dirt, etc.
We apologize for the inconvenience, you have been refunded for your full
payment. Please allow 1-2 business days
for the money to appear back in your bank account.

Regards,
RIF LA STAFF

That's kinda dumb. They should just say "used pair, sold as-is, no returns".

Bummed you couldn't get them. If I were in LA I'd give you the hookup but alas.

Yea, i tried to tell them i would assume the risk...but they never responded.

hate to be a stickler off one situation, but that's trash for an established store. it takes 5 minutes of webmaster work to disable the ability to buy online for an instore only shoe. simple configuration

ah well, on to the next

just got a pair of BHM IV and N7 IV for 180 each. worn twice each. get your IVs bros, before this MVP hype continues to increase

Sz 14 here. It's hell lol

te veo. i wish i had gotten more pairs when they were available. i remember i passed on galaxy KDs for 185 the week after release. if i remember correctly, they were like an 11.5 though? instead of a 12. but still. and gold medals were reselling at under 200, all these pairs, and i was just like nah, i can get em later. stupid :smh:

If I see a deal and it's generally in my size area, I don't hesitate to pounce. I don't wear them for hooping so it doesn't really matter if they fit absolutely perfectly. A half size here or there isn't going to kill my feet when I wear them once every couple months.

i suppose, i just like when they fit me just about perfect to be honest. i pretty much gotta go true to size or a half size up, and even that doesnt work sometimes. just too many other shoes or deals out there to try and squeeze my foot into a size too small or have it swim around in a size up. i just dont like that feeling

Findind12.5 in these is prob a little less harder than 14 but still

easters were a size 12, which is considerably easier to find than a 12.5 or a 14, i can guarantee that. and technically i paid $40 plus 12 and change for shipping, so it came to a little over 50 bucks, but still cant complain. thumbs up on the minion gif by the way, love those movies

Anyone know where i could buy the   Nike KD Cheyenne 2000 backpack...? no stores sell it but I need one lol

Back
Top Bottom