ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I guess when you have nothing going on in your life you can camp for days. Just hope the people that are camping truly want them(We know that's not the case).

Like the Nerfs but not willing to jump threw Nikes hoops, hope the christmas is a easier get(Really like those, maybe more than the nerfs..)

I guess when you have nothing going on in your life you can camp for days. Just hope the people that are camping truly want them(We know that's not the case).

Like the Nerfs but not willing to jump threw Nikes hoops, hope the christmas is a easier get(Really like those, maybe more than the nerfs..)

I think the Xmas cw will be easier to get than the Weatherman and Nerf's. I'll wait for more pics of the Xmas cw though, I want to see more than the lateral side and outsole.

Leo Chang is supposed to have a chat session on fb today, so I'm sure he'll get a lot of comments about these past two releases, but I doubt anything will happen.

I think the Xmas cw will be easier to get than the Weatherman and Nerf's. I'll wait for more pics of the Xmas cw though, I want to see more than the lateral side and outsole.

Leo Chang is supposed to have a chat session on fb today, so I'm sure he'll get a lot of comments about these past two releases, but I doubt anything will happen.

Well for those of us that had hope of camping out at the HOH at 34th in nyc, forget about it. There are about 20-25 people in line already lol. Manager told me that they only had 18-24 pairs and that some people still might not get them that are waiting in line right now.

Honestly they can have these...I'm not wasting 3 days for a pair of shoes. I spent 4 hours waiting on the WM, that I didn't even get and that was too much for me...I can respect those out there but damn I got things to do...good luck and stay warm to those out there.

Well for those of us that had hope of camping out at the HOH at 34th in nyc, forget about it. There are about 20-25 people in line already lol. Manager told me that they only had 18-24 pairs and that some people still might not get them that are waiting in line right now.

Honestly they can have these...I'm not wasting 3 days for a pair of shoes. I spent 4 hours waiting on the WM, that I didn't even get and that was too much for me...I can respect those out there but damn I got things to do...good luck and stay warm to those out there.

Originally Posted by cubanref

For real, I already settled to hustle harder to put money to the side just for these. 72 hours in the cold like a bum, mind as well buy them for $400-$450. Even a bum collecting and recycling cans during a 72 hours period can earn more than $400 and still have money left over.

Originally Posted by cubanref

For real, I already settled to hustle harder to put money to the side just for these. 72 hours in the cold like a bum, mind as well buy them for $400-$450. Even a bum collecting and recycling cans during a 72 hours period can earn more than $400 and still have money left over.

Back
Top Bottom