OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Ok....

When I first saw China Lebron 9's I was like
eek.gif
.... Then I saw the MSRP and re-seller prices and said "No way Im paying three bills for those!!"
tired.gif

Then I saw KD IV YOTD and again I was like
eek.gif
  and I was also pleased with the idea of getting them for a more reasonable price...

Then the Weatherman and Nerf fiascos happened.... So Im getting my money ready to go for China Brons on friday as there are almost no chances to get the KD's at a decent price.... So paying retail for Brons will be cheaper than getting KD's at re-seller prices. What you think about that KD??

And yes, Im pissed off at KD for building up the hype on FB and Twitter for this ultra-limited non-accessible-to-everybody shoes
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by destroy1

I'm sorry I can't divulge too much information so as not to mess up my flow but I was only really out there for about 3 hrs total...

Ohh you must be the grown %%$ men trying to cut the line lol, you are def a lame...yall the reason they raffled off the line order in the first place, i hope u get a size 7 lolol

I see you are quick to call somebody a lame that you dont know while hiding behind a computer screen but if you let somebody skip you in real life, don't do anything about it at the time, then about crying about it on the Internet you are not only a LAME, you are a #@+$%.

LoL no one tried to cut me or they would have gotten they +*+! split kid...you are def a lame ++% cry baby as %+$%% cryin about the list...tightup lil dude go save some money up for the 1 pair of concords u can afford +!# +!#

Originally Posted by destroy1

I'm sorry I can't divulge too much information so as not to mess up my flow but I was only really out there for about 3 hrs total...

Ohh you must be the grown %%$ men trying to cut the line lol, you are def a lame...yall the reason they raffled off the line order in the first place, i hope u get a size 7 lolol

I see you are quick to call somebody a lame that you dont know while hiding behind a computer screen but if you let somebody skip you in real life, don't do anything about it at the time, then about crying about it on the Internet you are not only a LAME, you are a #@+$%.

LoL no one tried to cut me or they would have gotten they +*+! split kid...you are def a lame ++% cry baby as %+$%% cryin about the list...tightup lil dude go save some money up for the 1 pair of concords u can afford +!# +!#

roll.gif
Niketalk is funny and you wonder why people don't talk. Look at the way y'all be acting. Hilarious.

roll.gif
Niketalk is funny and you wonder why people don't talk. Look at the way y'all be acting. Hilarious.

the kd nerf shirt is more limited than the shoes. my local hoh is supposedly getting 24 pairs of kd nerfs but they only got 6 nike kd nerf shirts, i copped the last sz xl when i picked my weathermans up. and the store list for the nerfs that was posted a few pages back is missing a couple locations, you can add nicekicks and a few more hoh to that list.

the kd nerf shirt is more limited than the shoes. my local hoh is supposedly getting 24 pairs of kd nerfs but they only got 6 nike kd nerf shirts, i copped the last sz xl when i picked my weathermans up. and the store list for the nerfs that was posted a few pages back is missing a couple locations, you can add nicekicks and a few more hoh to that list.

I'm gonna try my luck at HoH PG on Friday night. Not getting my hopes up AT ALL though. My priority is China Lebrons now. But I called the HoH and shorty told me she didn't even know if they were getting them. Then she said, "Call back Saturday" smh

I'm gonna try my luck at HoH PG on Friday night. Not getting my hopes up AT ALL though. My priority is China Lebrons now. But I called the HoH and shorty told me she didn't even know if they were getting them. Then she said, "Call back Saturday" smh

Your local HOH only got 24 pairs, %#*

I take it there is no use going to NT Chi then huh?!.

Got a feeling the brons will dry up quick too, all the ppl that aren't able to get the Nerfs will SETTLE for China 9s

Your local HOH only got 24 pairs, %#*

I take it there is no use going to NT Chi then huh?!.

Got a feeling the brons will dry up quick too, all the ppl that aren't able to get the Nerfs will SETTLE for China 9s

I'm at work.. Def won't be lining up at 34th.. fact of the matter is, if nicekicks is dropping these for retail on Saturday, I highly doubt NT and HoH are the only spots getting them.. this don't make sense.

I'm at work.. Def won't be lining up at 34th.. fact of the matter is, if nicekicks is dropping these for retail on Saturday, I highly doubt NT and HoH are the only spots getting them.. this don't make sense.

I think the question ISN'T how many pairs does each listed store have. But how many PEOPLE are camped infront of each of the stores listed.

I think the question ISN'T how many pairs does each listed store have. But how many PEOPLE are camped infront of each of the stores listed.

Luvin the YOTD cw but not feeling the design on the strap
frown.gif
it's on some 70's psychedelic tacky +%* IMO.. still think the away GR's and WM's are the best.. When are these hitting nike ID?

Luvin the YOTD cw but not feeling the design on the strap
frown.gif
it's on some 70's psychedelic tacky +%* IMO.. still think the away GR's and WM's are the best.. When are these hitting nike ID?

Back
Top Bottom