OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Luvin the YOTD cw but not feeling the design on the strap
frown.gif
it's on some 70's psychedelic tacky +%* IMO.. still think the away GR's and WM's are the best.. When are these hitting nike ID?
How is the design for the YOTDs psychedelic/tacky, but the WMs aren't with its mix of green/red/yellow/orange? Doesn't make sense to me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Luvin the YOTD cw but not feeling the design on the strap
frown.gif
it's on some 70's psychedelic tacky +%* IMO.. still think the away GR's and WM's are the best.. When are these hitting nike ID?
How is the design for the YOTDs psychedelic/tacky, but the WMs aren't with its mix of green/red/yellow/orange? Doesn't make sense to me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wyse23

^ Pretty sure those are the homes, listed on page 1.

Yeah they are, hadn't thought about that till after I posted. Still good to see some real images of em. 

Originally Posted by Wyse23

^ Pretty sure those are the homes, listed on page 1.

Yeah they are, hadn't thought about that till after I posted. Still good to see some real images of em. 

Just gimme the backpack, a few decent shirts, and few decent GR cws, and I am good.  I am fine not getting these uber limited b.s. gimmicky releases.  This is not what KD LINE has been about for past three years.  WHY START now.  This is what many of us like about KDs line vs. Lebron and Kobe(to some extent) and this is what will drive many of the die-hard kd sneak fans away....Not like Nike really gives a rip- Who am I kidding?
laugh.gif
bTw, I don't think I can do that Xmas colorway unless some better photos surface between now and then.  Looking like its Concords for me and my sons and we're good.

Just gimme the backpack, a few decent shirts, and few decent GR cws, and I am good.  I am fine not getting these uber limited b.s. gimmicky releases.  This is not what KD LINE has been about for past three years.  WHY START now.  This is what many of us like about KDs line vs. Lebron and Kobe(to some extent) and this is what will drive many of the die-hard kd sneak fans away....Not like Nike really gives a rip- Who am I kidding?
laugh.gif
bTw, I don't think I can do that Xmas colorway unless some better photos surface between now and then.  Looking like its Concords for me and my sons and we're good.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

laugh.gif
Yep, spoken truth

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

laugh.gif
Yep, spoken truth

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

We are the reason why the shoe blew up.

Do yall know how MANY people browse this site?

So many people read but never contribute to this site.

So those peole feed off us and some of them are just resellers.

If yall really want the shoe, you can get it. I'm 90% that i'm pullin out my campin gear from 2006
laugh.gif

Nerfs are a instant classic.

Amen!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

We are the reason why the shoe blew up.

Do yall know how MANY people browse this site?

So many people read but never contribute to this site.

So those peole feed off us and some of them are just resellers.

If yall really want the shoe, you can get it. I'm 90% that i'm pullin out my campin gear from 2006
laugh.gif

Nerfs are a instant classic.

Amen!

Back
Top Bottom