OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

ngljq.jpg

got my nerfs, yeah they are dope. somehow my friend got 4 of his non shoe head homies to camp for $150 a piece and he walked away with 5 pairs, sz 9-11. the only bad thing about his 5 pairs is one of them came without the damn nerf ball, %++. i was able to chill at the pad all night and just pick up my pairs in the morning when the crowd left, i think they had 24 pairs were i went, maybe only 3 or 4 held for employees and friends.

ngljq.jpg

got my nerfs, yeah they are dope. somehow my friend got 4 of his non shoe head homies to camp for $150 a piece and he walked away with 5 pairs, sz 9-11. the only bad thing about his 5 pairs is one of them came without the damn nerf ball, %++. i was able to chill at the pad all night and just pick up my pairs in the morning when the crowd left, i think they had 24 pairs were i went, maybe only 3 or 4 held for employees and friends.

Are people seriously paying a grand on some nerfs lol? Hype is a mug
30t6p3b.gif
....congrats to those who copped though

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

30t6p3b.gif
I 've seen the on the Bay and Craigslist going for 600+... Making me want to reconsider keeping my pair... I'm not a reseller be sheesh at damn near 400% profit why not?

Originally Posted by cubanref

30t6p3b.gif
I 've seen the on the Bay and Craigslist going for 600+... Making me want to reconsider keeping my pair... I'm not a reseller be sheesh at damn near 400% profit why not?

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

I just came from PG Plaza.(they doing a raffle.what are the odds of them picking my name.) It was pack as heck ; Tons of people. Everyone was just standing outside waiting to get in the mall. I said forget this. its to cold to be standing out here. i just left and came home.I aint tripping.at least i get to keep my money.

I saw that line a few minutes ago and I didn't even get out of my car. It ain't worth it.
Def not worth it and i aint paying no crazy price to get them either. i will just miss the KD nerf. I had the chinas for bout a month now.

Originally Posted by DAR228

I just came from PG Plaza.(they doing a raffle.what are the odds of them picking my name.) It was pack as heck ; Tons of people. Everyone was just standing outside waiting to get in the mall. I said forget this. its to cold to be standing out here. i just left and came home.I aint tripping.at least i get to keep my money.

I saw that line a few minutes ago and I didn't even get out of my car. It ain't worth it.
Def not worth it and i aint paying no crazy price to get them either. i will just miss the KD nerf. I had the chinas for bout a month now.

I picked up my size 12 from Nike Dallas NP as I had a wristband from the fiasco that went down Monday night...bout 30 people were waiting outside the store to be in the possible raffle for pairs not picked up by 10 AM...I walked right by and went to my car...these are going on my two feet...frank a resell...

I picked up my size 12 from Nike Dallas NP as I had a wristband from the fiasco that went down Monday night...bout 30 people were waiting outside the store to be in the possible raffle for pairs not picked up by 10 AM...I walked right by and went to my car...these are going on my two feet...frank a resell...

i will just miss the KD nerf. I had the chinas for bout a month now.
You mean the LeBron's right, not the KDs?

If you've got the KDIVs then please post pics!

i will just miss the KD nerf. I had the chinas for bout a month now.
You mean the LeBron's right, not the KDs?

If you've got the KDIVs then please post pics!

A G???? LMAO, these are ill before before I pay a G for these I would quadruple on the weatherman, IMO they look nicer, and have more of a wow factor than the Nerfs which are tight and all, dope box, but no way would I even think of paying more than 3-4 bills for them...

A G???? LMAO, these are ill before before I pay a G for these I would quadruple on the weatherman, IMO they look nicer, and have more of a wow factor than the Nerfs which are tight and all, dope box, but no way would I even think of paying more than 3-4 bills for them...

Congrats to the NTers who grabbed the Nerfs, at least I grabbed the Chinas but would have loved the Nerfs Nike is definatley failing with this.

Congrats to the NTers who grabbed the Nerfs, at least I grabbed the Chinas but would have loved the Nerfs Nike is definatley failing with this.

Nike and their gimmicks. Reselling game at the highest point it's ever been. I wonder if this limited craze will ever fade with the amount of sneakers nike make.

Nike and their gimmicks. Reselling game at the highest point it's ever been. I wonder if this limited craze will ever fade with the amount of sneakers nike make.

Back
Top Bottom