OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Maybe it just passes me but I don't get what it is about this shoe. It sort of seems like just a gimmick for y'all to pay the resellers crazy money for.

Didn't get the nerfs but was able to get the shirt for them lol! Congrats to all that got them. But no need to go crazy! Who knows what they have in store for the KD 4 line. Already weathermans and nerfs. I'm sure will see more crazy stuff, or at least I hope so. Well onto the next 1,000 release coming out this month.

Didn't get the nerfs but was able to get the shirt for them lol! Congrats to all that got them. But no need to go crazy! Who knows what they have in store for the KD 4 line. Already weathermans and nerfs. I'm sure will see more crazy stuff, or at least I hope so. Well onto the next 1,000 release coming out this month.

i

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Nike and their gimmicks. Reselling game at the highest point it's ever been. I wonder if this limited craze will ever fade with the amount of sneakers nike make.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you cant be serious b

Whats so funny? What he said about the reselling game is true.. when you have KD Nerfs reselling like a pair of Yeezys, there is somethig wrong.. its not just the hyped releases.. I know I'm not the only one noticing change. Every time I make a sneaker line, I find myself waiting longer and paying a higher price on retail, just to avoid paying the reseller price.

Yeah, this is a $95 dollar shoe made for peanuts and idiots pay big money for them. The idiots feeding into this reseller garbage hurt the rest of us who won't pay dumb amounts. I can see the writing on the wall for me. My love of buying shoes is going to end soon, or I'll just buy the GR's and be done with it. I just don't have the energy for all of the games by Nike feeding into people camping out for a week to take advantage of other people who really want the shoes. The prices being charged for these plastic looking shoes is ridiculous, and this is coming from someone who didn't even want them.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Nike and their gimmicks. Reselling game at the highest point it's ever been. I wonder if this limited craze will ever fade with the amount of sneakers nike make.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you cant be serious b

Whats so funny? What he said about the reselling game is true.. when you have KD Nerfs reselling like a pair of Yeezys, there is somethig wrong.. its not just the hyped releases.. I know I'm not the only one noticing change. Every time I make a sneaker line, I find myself waiting longer and paying a higher price on retail, just to avoid paying the reseller price.

Yeah, this is a $95 dollar shoe made for peanuts and idiots pay big money for them. The idiots feeding into this reseller garbage hurt the rest of us who won't pay dumb amounts. I can see the writing on the wall for me. My love of buying shoes is going to end soon, or I'll just buy the GR's and be done with it. I just don't have the energy for all of the games by Nike feeding into people camping out for a week to take advantage of other people who really want the shoes. The prices being charged for these plastic looking shoes is ridiculous, and this is coming from someone who didn't even want them.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

KD thread about to hit 100 pages, SMH i don't think a KD thread EVER hit 100 pages..

!*% makes me sick

And it's only because of Nerfs, Weathermans, and YOTD.

Not so fast, just remember who started this...
roll.gif

KD thread about to hit 100 pages, SMH i don't think a KD thread EVER hit 100 pages..

!*% makes me sick

roll.gif

nwtiger, I was asking for you because I had some untouched leftover McDonald's and I thought you would like some, since you said you were starving. I was just trying to look out for you. I don't remember seeing anyone in a A&M hoody, though.
laugh.gif

Thanks a lot, riddla713. I wear a size 10 and camped 16 hours. I'm mad salty right now. Anyways, enjoy your pair....

nwtiger, I was asking for you because I had some untouched leftover McDonald's and I thought you would like some, since you said you were starving. I was just trying to look out for you. I don't remember seeing anyone in a A&M hoody, though.
laugh.gif

Thanks a lot, riddla713. I wear a size 10 and camped 16 hours. I'm mad salty right now. Anyways, enjoy your pair....

I DVR'd the Texas game, got home to watch and see ALL of these dudes with a pair of Nerfs.
pimp.gif
 but 
mad.gif

I DVR'd the Texas game, got home to watch and see ALL of these dudes with a pair of Nerfs.
pimp.gif
 but 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif

i got the sz 10 from northline and sz 10.5 from galleria, connects at both stores.  i heard about 5 or 6 dudes didnt even camp and cut the line at galleria right when they opened so thats who you should be mad at, my pair was secured before anybody even lined up.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif

i got the sz 10 from northline and sz 10.5 from galleria, connects at both stores.  i heard about 5 or 6 dudes didnt even camp and cut the line at galleria right when they opened so thats who you should be mad at, my pair was secured before anybody even lined up.

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

had a blast. got my 2 pairs of chinas. got my 1 pair of nerfs, which i sold out the door.... my boys all got 2 pairs of chinas as well as a pair of nerfs each... we did well i think ....time to catch some ZZzzzZZzz

chum lee was at NTLV 
pimp.gif

I believe I was out there with you... you had on Hurricanes on the day before right?

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

had a blast. got my 2 pairs of chinas. got my 1 pair of nerfs, which i sold out the door.... my boys all got 2 pairs of chinas as well as a pair of nerfs each... we did well i think ....time to catch some ZZzzzZZzz

chum lee was at NTLV 
pimp.gif

I believe I was out there with you... you had on Hurricanes on the day before right?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

!*% makes me sick

roll.gif
The only reason why this thread is 100 pages is cause Brandon and Dean got EVERYONE and their grandma hooked onto the shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

!*% makes me sick

roll.gif
The only reason why this thread is 100 pages is cause Brandon and Dean got EVERYONE and their grandma hooked onto the shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

SHAKING MY HEAD AT THEM FOOLS AT PG PLAZA...WE NEED A NIKETOWN DMV!!!

REAL TALK!

Can't believe the @#$% I saw today. Men, women & children....

The runnin', pushin', shovin', jumpin' over bushes, tramplin', steppin' on @#$% shoes, bout to get maced by Police on top of settling for raffles & freezin' in the damn cold!!!
mad.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I keep saying I will NEVER go back to HOH PG Plaza.
But I'm batting 3 for 3 on actually going there & getting the shoes I want IN MY SIZE....

The KDs would have been a bonus but you had to choose between China Lebrons or Nerfs....& I made the trip for the 'Brons.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

SHAKING MY HEAD AT THEM FOOLS AT PG PLAZA...WE NEED A NIKETOWN DMV!!!

REAL TALK!

Can't believe the @#$% I saw today. Men, women & children....

The runnin', pushin', shovin', jumpin' over bushes, tramplin', steppin' on @#$% shoes, bout to get maced by Police on top of settling for raffles & freezin' in the damn cold!!!
mad.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I keep saying I will NEVER go back to HOH PG Plaza.
But I'm batting 3 for 3 on actually going there & getting the shoes I want IN MY SIZE....

The KDs would have been a bonus but you had to choose between China Lebrons or Nerfs....& I made the trip for the 'Brons.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom