OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

NOW.. back to the GR releases..hearing bout WM and Nerfs is like drinking first beer then liquor..enough to make a dude hurl. Them XMas 4´s is fire..like i said from jump..with or without red laces. I cant wait til the season starts..im trying to see this dude KD hoop. And i wanna see what color of the 4´s his teamates is gonna rock. AND keepin my fingers crossed that MR. Why Not aint gonna pull the trigger every second.

NOW.. back to the GR releases..hearing bout WM and Nerfs is like drinking first beer then liquor..enough to make a dude hurl. Them XMas 4´s is fire..like i said from jump..with or without red laces. I cant wait til the season starts..im trying to see this dude KD hoop. And i wanna see what color of the 4´s his teamates is gonna rock. AND keepin my fingers crossed that MR. Why Not aint gonna pull the trigger every second.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

CRAZY STORY

so me and my boy went to PG mall i failed on the nerfs so had to go with the Chinas and even copped a pair of miami nights but my friend got lucky on the raffle and copped a pair so when we were leaving the mall  this dude with his girl comes up to my friend whispering " Yo my dude i see you got a pair of those KD's  tell you what i got $200 on me and ill give you 10min with my girl in the back of my car"our faces were like
alien.gif
 did this guy just say that..... dude looked mad serious and his girl looked 
sick.gif
 my boy was like nah im good and we just left but damn smh at that dude 
tired.gif

FOR THOSE BUM NERF'S SHOE IS WACK 

CRAZY STORY

so me and my boy went to PG mall i failed on the nerfs so had to go with the Chinas and even copped a pair of miami nights but my friend got lucky on the raffle and copped a pair so when we were leaving the mall  this dude with his girl comes up to my friend whispering " Yo my dude i see you got a pair of those KD's  tell you what i got $200 on me and ill give you 10min with my girl in the back of my car"our faces were like
alien.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

FOR THOSE BUM NERF'S SHOE IS WACK 

CRAZY STORY

alien.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CRAZY STORY

alien.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You dudes dont learn. Now you guys are gonna hype the Coopers... I guess you guys just dont want these shoes at all..

You dudes dont learn. Now you guys are gonna hype the Coopers... I guess you guys just dont want these shoes at all..

I was just posting some pictures. Thought people in here would want to see them. No hype or hyperbole.

What kind of release are the CD's anyway? The 3's were pretty accessible. They have to be a GR or a much wider release than the Nerf's/Weatherman's.

I was just posting some pictures. Thought people in here would want to see them. No hype or hyperbole.

What kind of release are the CD's anyway? The 3's were pretty accessible. They have to be a GR or a much wider release than the Nerf's/Weatherman's.

Coppers/Rudolphs are dope..hopefully the Lebron and Kobe 7's are people's attention on Saturday night and not on the Durants
smile.gif

Coppers/Rudolphs are dope..hopefully the Lebron and Kobe 7's are people's attention on Saturday night and not on the Durants
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

quick ???? (dont fell like looking thru pages)

How do the 4 fit compared to the 3
For me, true to size. If you have a wide foot maybe half a size up. They fit similar to the Kobe V to me. Best bet is to go to an FTL and try them on though.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

quick ???? (dont fell like looking thru pages)

How do the 4 fit compared to the 3
For me, true to size. If you have a wide foot maybe half a size up. They fit similar to the Kobe V to me. Best bet is to go to an FTL and try them on though.

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Any word on year of the dragon KD's ?

Some guy had these on at PG...on sat. And they looked beautiful...like seriously.

Some guy had these on at PG...on sat. And they looked beautiful...like seriously.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

How did the blue upper look? Was it light like in the pics or darker in person?

Back
Top Bottom