OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

They need to just GR them. Give the collectors and the kids who's families can't afford $175 Bron's a chance to buy a special release colourway.

Let people buy them who want them and not for resale. I'm pretty optimistic about the YOTD's though. There was a stock picture of them shown alongside the GR colourways 7 months ago. That's got to be somewhat of a good sign, right? Here's for hoping they're a GR. *Knock on wood*

They need to just GR them. Give the collectors and the kids who's families can't afford $175 Bron's a chance to buy a special release colourway.

Let people buy them who want them and not for resale. I'm pretty optimistic about the YOTD's though. There was a stock picture of them shown alongside the GR colourways 7 months ago. That's got to be somewhat of a good sign, right? Here's for hoping they're a GR. *Knock on wood*

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

QFT!

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

QFT!

YOTD is looking like the best colorway so far. They look so clean 
pimp.gif

YOTD>Weatherman>Nerf if were talking straight colorways for me. Hope to somehow acquire all three in the future.

YOTD is looking like the best colorway so far. They look so clean 
pimp.gif

YOTD>Weatherman>Nerf if were talking straight colorways for me. Hope to somehow acquire all three in the future.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

looks to me like KD is wearing the blackouts right now on nbatv. unless my tv can't pick up the color lol

^ yea they are blackouts. Missing both the weatherman and nerf is making me say f the coppers and get another pair of concords

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

looks to me like KD is wearing the blackouts right now on nbatv. unless my tv can't pick up the color lol

^ yea they are blackouts. Missing both the weatherman and nerf is making me say f the coppers and get another pair of concords

some dude on twitter won some nerf's from @nikebasketball, my tweet was a second behind his to win
frown.gif
laugh.gif

some dude on twitter won some nerf's from @nikebasketball, my tweet was a second behind his to win
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom