OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

wow sold out that quick. all 3 (kb,lbj,kd) couldn't have had many pairs on NDC. good luck to those trying on eastbay tomorrow or in store on 26th.

wow sold out that quick. all 3 (kb,lbj,kd) couldn't have had many pairs on NDC. good luck to those trying on eastbay tomorrow or in store on 26th.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

able to cop 2 pairs. shoutout to dude who posted nikebasketball link!

How? it was a one pair limit..

I'm officially done with sneakers after this nonsense..i'll stick with the GR colorways..

finaly, got my sz 11 and went back for another and got the sold out message. im sure people had been calling in and ordering because those sold out way to fast once nike dropped the link.

finaly, got my sz 11 and went back for another and got the sold out message. im sure people had been calling in and ordering because those sold out way to fast once nike dropped the link.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I'm officially done with sneakers after this nonsense..i'll stick with the GR colorways..
1 per account/credit card/email etc.
I bought one pair with my regular NDC account using a credit card, then checked out as a guest using my PayPal account for the 2nd pair

Originally Posted by dmxgod

1 per account/credit card/email etc.
I bought one pair with my regular NDC account using a credit card, then checked out as a guest using my PayPal account for the 2nd pair

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Thanks KingD for the post. I don't know how you got that link but thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Cbrooks: order is in progress for my lebrons and kd's.  I think it's a good sign bro

gah i hope so. i was straight scrambling, thought the computer was about to die.
if i have an order # then i'm good right?

Thanks KingD for the post. I don't know how you got that link but thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Cbrooks: order is in progress for my lebrons and kd's.  I think it's a good sign bro

gah i hope so. i was straight scrambling, thought the computer was about to die.
if i have an order # then i'm good right?

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by warriors510

What were you guys talking about earlier. I used the link that was posted earlier, before nikestore posted it on their twitter. While, others said that link was no good? I was able to order and everything...should i reorder or something from the nikestore twitter link, you guys making me paranoid lol

im calling to make sure now
don't bother calling bro just check your email. I got my order confirmation already. once you get that you should be set.

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by warriors510

What were you guys talking about earlier. I used the link that was posted earlier, before nikestore posted it on their twitter. While, others said that link was no good? I was able to order and everything...should i reorder or something from the nikestore twitter link, you guys making me paranoid lol

im calling to make sure now
don't bother calling bro just check your email. I got my order confirmation already. once you get that you should be set.

all i did was refresh the page and the sneaker was there and @ jeff i got the order confirmation also

all i did was refresh the page and the sneaker was there and @ jeff i got the order confirmation also

i just kept refreshing the nike store twitter page and they tweeted the link. used that, ordered my pair, got the confirmation.

^thank you for the link! made my day, my first pair of KD IV's. Would I be able to call in and tell them to add some Nike Elite socks for $12 to get the free shipping. I don't want them to mess around and lose my sz.11 though. And maybe it depended on people's cache on their browser, where when they clicked the link it showed sizes avaliable or not.

^thank you for the link! made my day, my first pair of KD IV's. Would I be able to call in and tell them to add some Nike Elite socks for $12 to get the free shipping. I don't want them to mess around and lose my sz.11 though. And maybe it depended on people's cache on their browser, where when they clicked the link it showed sizes avaliable or not.

i just kept refreshing the nike store twitter page and they tweeted the link. used that, ordered my pair, got the confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom