OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Crazy how these sat last year and now they're an instant sell out. The hype is sickening
30t6p3b.gif
I hope the true KD heads were able to get their pairs

Crazy how these sat last year and now they're an instant sell out. The hype is sickening
30t6p3b.gif

Generaiya saw the Easter KD IV today at 21 Mercer. Definitely the best colorway in the history of the Durant line for Generaiya. Will be copped.

Generaiya saw the Easter KD IV today at 21 Mercer. Definitely the best colorway in the history of the Durant line for Generaiya. Will be copped.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Twinsnyc would also like to see those.  Merry Xmas NT from twinsnyc.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Twinsnyc would also like to see those.  Merry Xmas NT from twinsnyc.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

30t6p3b.gif

I'm saying. It's ridiculous, man. Hype truly kills. I went to my local HOH on Thursday and the Christmas KD3's are still there on sale for $79.99.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm saying. It's ridiculous, man. Hype truly kills. I went to my local HOH on Thursday and the Christmas KD3's are still there on sale for $79.99.
30t6p3b.gif

ffffffffff you gotta be kidding me i thought i was releasing today 12/26/11 because eastbay had the count down as 24 hours. man i really wanted a pair too. hopefully i can get them off east bay tomorrow but i would have rather got them from NDC

ffffffffff you gotta be kidding me i thought i was releasing today 12/26/11 because eastbay had the count down as 24 hours. man i really wanted a pair too. hopefully i can get them off east bay tomorrow but i would have rather got them from NDC

Crazy how these sat last year and now they're an instant sell out. The hype is sickening  I hope the true KD heads were able to get their pairs

i sure wasnt able to get em...oh well...chalk it up as another loss on the KD IV. 
30t6p3b.gif

Crazy how these sat last year and now they're an instant sell out. The hype is sickening  I hope the true KD heads were able to get their pairs

i sure wasnt able to get em...oh well...chalk it up as another loss on the KD IV. 
30t6p3b.gif

congrats to all who copped.

im not a big fan of these but this HYPE @** is pissin me off. a dam shame

congrats to all who copped.

im not a big fan of these but this HYPE @** is pissin me off. a dam shame

Back
Top Bottom