OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by XWillie BeamonX

I wanna pre order the 10 on kicks-crew but idk if it'll be too snug. I refuse to miss out on a 3rd KD this year smh
Just go to your local champs and try them on..and then pre-order if you choose to do so..

Originally Posted by XWillie BeamonX

I wanna pre order the 10 on kicks-crew but idk if it'll be too snug. I refuse to miss out on a 3rd KD this year smh
Just go to your local champs and try them on..and then pre-order if you choose to do so..

Here's a conversation about the Nike Christmas Day Durant Tee and the KD IV YOTD..with a Nike Rep

Mamie: Hello Will
Will: Hi Mamie! Happy New Year! I was looking for a product that recently released.
Mamie: Happy New Year to you as well, what release were you looking for, I'll be happy to take a look for you.
Will: It is a t-shirt and the product number is 531427-010. It is sold out in my size on Nikestore.com but I was looking to see if I could order it an XL in other Nike locations.
Mamie: Let me take a look at that for you, just a moment while I do so please.
Mamie: It was the Nike KD XMas Pro Player Tee?
Will: Yes it was
Mamie: Ok, the largest size I was able to locate is a size Large.
Mamie: The shirt is still listed as an active product which means they are still in production and may be restocked online at NikeStore.com, but I don't have any timeframe's or exact dates for when that would actually happen if it does restock.
Mamie: My best suggestion is too keep an eye out on the web site, check back at least 1-2 times a week, which is what I do when something is listed as being out of stock that I like.
Will: Okay! I will do just that. Also could you provide me with information on a release date for this product number: 473679-300
Mamie: Yea, just a moment please.
Mamie: My launch dates only go up unitl January, and all of the January releases aren't on there just yet, but as far as I can see the Nike Zoom KD IV Shoe in Green Abyss/Bright Mango/Crrnt Blue is going to come out sometime in February maybe. I would suggest to check back with us around the middle of the month for any updates we may get.

So February release date for the Year of the Dragons and the Pro Player Christmas Tee should restock *crosses fingers on the tee*

Here's a conversation about the Nike Christmas Day Durant Tee and the KD IV YOTD..with a Nike Rep

Will: Hi Mamie! Happy New Year! I was looking for a product that recently released.
Mamie: Happy New Year to you as well, what release were you looking for, I'll be happy to take a look for you.
Will: It is a t-shirt and the product number is 531427-010. It is sold out in my size on Nikestore.com but I was looking to see if I could order it an XL in other Nike locations.
Mamie: The shirt is still listed as an active product which means they are still in production and may be restocked online at NikeStore.com, but I don't have any timeframe's or exact dates for when that would actually happen if it does restock.
Mamie: My best suggestion is too keep an eye out on the web site, check back at least 1-2 times a week, which is what I do when something is listed as being out of stock that I like.
Will: Okay! I will do just that. Also could you provide me with information on a release date for this product number: 473679-300
Mamie: My launch dates only go up unitl January, and all of the January releases aren't on there just yet, but as far as I can see the Nike Zoom KD IV Shoe in Green Abyss/Bright Mango/Crrnt Blue is going to come out sometime in February maybe. I would suggest to check back with us around the middle of the month for any updates we may get.

So February release date for the Year of the Dragons and the Pro Player Christmas Tee should restock *crosses fingers on the tee*

^ a Nike Rep told me Large was the largest they can find also but I called NT Chicago anyway and there was one XL. You should try NikeTown NY - the other location she suggested I call.

But thanks for the info! I find it hard to believe that these don't come out in January though for some reason.

^ a Nike Rep told me Large was the largest they can find also but I called NT Chicago anyway and there was one XL. You should try NikeTown NY - the other location she suggested I call.

But thanks for the info! I find it hard to believe that these don't come out in January though for some reason.

man i left the store w the kobes n brons and was feeling like i left something i guess i ll have to pay the 60 dollar mark... ill call around first

man i left the store w the kobes n brons and was feeling like i left something i guess i ll have to pay the 60 dollar mark... ill call around first

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Good info man

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Good info man

Does anyone know where I can find a Size 14, in any colorways other then the Black/Blue and Black/Black online other then Ebay? Thanks #NT

Does anyone know where I can find a Size 14, in any colorways other then the Black/Blue and Black/Black online other then Ebay? Thanks #NT

Back
Top Bottom