OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

All Star game CW is what I wanna see
I'm expecting something all-red again..but they have to outdo themselves with all the hype they've gathered for the IV's 
pimp.gif

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but do these run true to size? I was just wondering because "eastbay" recommends going up a half size. Any input would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but do these run true to size? I was just wondering because "eastbay" recommends going up a half size. Any input would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by SoSickening

I'm expecting something all-red again..but they have to outdo themselves with all the hype they've gathered for the IV's 
pimp.gif
Considering the LBJ9 Big Bangs and the (possible?) Kobe VII Galaxy-esque cw, I'm hoping for something to go along with that theme 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Considering the LBJ9 Big Bangs and the (possible?) Kobe VII Galaxy-esque cw, I'm hoping for something to go along with that theme 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Orange County KD's (like the ZK6)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Orange County KD's (like the ZK6)
nerd.gif

Are we stupid? CREAMSICLES! *Cue pic of Leo with Creamsicle IV's*
Someone posted that it was stated that they were NOT Creamsicles. They're a shade of red and the flash from the camera made them look brighter.
Although, I wouldn't mind another Creamsicles colorway. But it's probably just going to stay a one time thing.

Someone posted that it was stated that they were NOT Creamsicles. They're a shade of red and the flash from the camera made them look brighter.
Although, I wouldn't mind another Creamsicles colorway. But it's probably just going to stay a one time thing.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Yep, Leo Chang himself said on Twitter that colorway is NOT a Creamsicle colorway. They're more of a solar red, and apparently they're also not releasing according to him. 

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Yep, Leo Chang himself said on Twitter that colorway is NOT a Creamsicle colorway. They're more of a solar red, and apparently they're also not releasing according to him. 

the KD Christmas Day Coppers are Fire imo. grabbed the last pair someone returned yesterday that happened to be my size. very nice shoe.

the KD Christmas Day Coppers are Fire imo. grabbed the last pair someone returned yesterday that happened to be my size. very nice shoe.

Back
Top Bottom