OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

I usually wear a size 10 when I ball, but these are a little loose around the heel. Put me in for a 1/2 size down.

I'm a true 9.5. But I felt the same way about my coppers. Went half a size down on my YOTD's and they fit nice & snug. I'm not suggesting to go half a size down though. Unless you're like me and like that snug fit.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

I usually wear a size 10 when I ball, but these are a little loose around the heel. Put me in for a 1/2 size down.

I'm a true 9.5. But I felt the same way about my coppers. Went half a size down on my YOTD's and they fit nice & snug. I'm not suggesting to go half a size down though. Unless you're like me and like that snug fit.

I wish they would go ahead and announce the YOTD release date, so I know how to allocate my monies for the next few weeks 
laugh.gif

I wish they would go ahead and announce the YOTD release date, so I know how to allocate my monies for the next few weeks 
laugh.gif

one big flaw for me on the kd4s are that you can feel the hard part of the strap inside the shoe where the insole is. that really bothers me. i dont like how stiff these feel. good looking shoe but just so uncomfortable because of that.

one big flaw for me on the kd4s are that you can feel the hard part of the strap inside the shoe where the insole is. that really bothers me. i dont like how stiff these feel. good looking shoe but just so uncomfortable because of that.

^^Another Asia exclusive?...

Special packaging first with the Kobe VI China, Lebron 9 China, then the Kobe VII YOTD. Not to mention the exclusive Jordan China packaging. Now this...

Wish they released stuff like that here in the U.S...but I'd settle for a firm release date for the YOTD IVs...

^^Another Asia exclusive?...

Special packaging first with the Kobe VI China, Lebron 9 China, then the Kobe VII YOTD. Not to mention the exclusive Jordan China packaging. Now this...

Wish they released stuff like that here in the U.S...but I'd settle for a firm release date for the YOTD IVs...

Maybe they feel better when you break them in? lol. And I hope there are still sites doing pre-orders in my size for the YOTDs in a couple of days when I get some moneyy.

Maybe they feel better when you break them in? lol. And I hope there are still sites doing pre-orders in my size for the YOTDs in a couple of days when I get some moneyy.

i hope they do. the design of the shoe is great. i just dont like how the straps are on the inside. i love how this shoe looks on feet.

i hope they do. the design of the shoe is great. i just dont like how the straps are on the inside. i love how this shoe looks on feet.

Yeah i'm pretty sure they feel better after a few wears. The kobe YOTDs are asia exclusive?!

Yeah i'm pretty sure they feel better after a few wears. The kobe YOTDs are asia exclusive?!

Back
Top Bottom