OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I definitely want the KD IV YOTD, but I'm still on the fence with the Kobe YOTD tho.Those Jordans are definitely a no-go for me.

I know a lot of the convo has been centered around the YOTDs, but the Photo Blues are now up at NDC and they are
pimp.gif

I know a lot of the convo has been centered around the YOTDs, but the Photo Blues are now up at NDC and they are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

pimp.gif

the home pair has been up for about a week now on ndc

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

pimp.gif

the home pair has been up for about a week now on ndc

Finally got my Xmas pair in today. Just waiting for my navy/orange pair to arrive from Eastbay to go along with my Aways.

Now on to the YOTDs...the KDs are ridiculous!

Finally got my Xmas pair in today. Just waiting for my navy/orange pair to arrive from Eastbay to go along with my Aways.

Now on to the YOTDs...the KDs are ridiculous!

Definitely coppin 2 pairs of the YOTD. Hell, I may even try to trade a pair for thr Weathermans so I have the Trifecta with the Nerfs!

Definitely coppin 2 pairs of the YOTD. Hell, I may even try to trade a pair for thr Weathermans so I have the Trifecta with the Nerfs!

Man...I was hoping for a nice review but I couldn't get past 30 seconds. 
grin.gif

Anyways, still trying to secure my pair of YOTD. It's especially making my hitlist cause I was born YOTD. Where my dragons at?

Man...I was hoping for a nice review but I couldn't get past 30 seconds. 
grin.gif

Anyways, still trying to secure my pair of YOTD. It's especially making my hitlist cause I was born YOTD. Where my dragons at?

lol yotd ftw! no plans to get them though. Too much blue for my liking. Only detail I like is the dragon wrapping around the KD logo.

lol yotd ftw! no plans to get them though. Too much blue for my liking. Only detail I like is the dragon wrapping around the KD logo.

man...those coppers look really good for casual wear with jeans...i want a pair now after seeing that picturee

man...those coppers look really good for casual wear with jeans...i want a pair now after seeing that picturee

Back
Top Bottom