OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

I usually wear a size 10 when I ball, but these are a little loose around the heel. Put me in for a 1/2 size down.

I'm a true 9.5. But I felt the same way about my coppers. Went half a size down on my YOTD's and they fit nice & snug. I'm not suggesting to go half a size down though. Unless you're like me and like that snug fit.
For me length wise they feel true. Width though, they're narrow. With elite socks they're even more tight. Love that lock down feel though.

I usually wear a size 10 when I ball, but these are a little loose around the heel. Put me in for a 1/2 size down.

I'm a true 9.5. But I felt the same way about my coppers. Went half a size down on my YOTD's and they fit nice & snug. I'm not suggesting to go half a size down though. Unless you're like me and like that snug fit.
For me length wise they feel true. Width though, they're narrow. With elite socks they're even more tight. Love that lock down feel though.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Salutations, Snuks!

Originally Posted by snuks5

Salutations, Snuks!

Retail for the YOTD's are gonna be about 100 huh like all Durants? Oh well. I'm about to pull the trigger on a pre-order! Don't think we'll be getting 'em over here.

EDIT: If anyone else wants to pre-order rmkstore has them and so does air-knight. Shipping costs are like 30-40 though, and they marked the shoes up to 140-150. But I have a feeling that these may end up a super limited release in the States like the Weathermans and Nerfs.

Retail for the YOTD's are gonna be about 100 huh like all Durants? Oh well. I'm about to pull the trigger on a pre-order! Don't think we'll be getting 'em over here.

EDIT: If anyone else wants to pre-order rmkstore has them and so does air-knight. Shipping costs are like 30-40 though, and they marked the shoes up to 140-150. But I have a feeling that these may end up a super limited release in the States like the Weathermans and Nerfs.

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Finishline is getting the YOTD, but not every finishline unfortunately..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Heck yeah! Would I be able to use my winner circle $20 off coupon on these???
They are releasing in the US because its in the finishline system

anybody in maryland know how the copper 4's sold are there still pairs sitting around? I cant find them anywhere online....thanks 

anybody in maryland know how the copper 4's sold are there still pairs sitting around? I cant find them anywhere online....thanks 

Originally Posted by drewsone

I don't think they're going to be that limited. I'm thinking more like the Xmas coppers limited.

Originally Posted by drewsone

I don't think they're going to be that limited. I'm thinking more like the Xmas coppers limited.

Originally Posted by jordan23man

havent seen any in maryland at all, they prolly sold out immediately 

Originally Posted by jordan23man

havent seen any in maryland at all, they prolly sold out immediately 

seems like these are being purchased more for hype than to play basketball in, but does anyone who's actually picked these up to play in think that the KD IV is a step back from the KD III in terms of on-court performance?

They hurt my feet in 3 different sizes (I'm normally an 11.5, but have tried 11s, 11.5, and 12s, and settled on 12s), have poor traction on an avg indoor court, worse heel cushioning than the III, and don't seem to be durable (top inner lace holes giving way after only 2 weeks of balling).  I'm 6'2", 170lbs, with normal/narrow feet.

Sad to see the line headed in this hype-over-performance direction.  Hopefully the KD V emphasizes performance over hype.

Back
Top Bottom