OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Durant has new fans after every limited release.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
aint this the truth wouldnt br surprised if kd v hit 130 in price due to all this hype

laugh.gif

roll.gif
aint this the truth wouldnt br surprised if kd v hit 130 in price due to all this hype

Obviously if they can make an ID of this shoe they can make a few more to go around of the OG...... I guess that's what makes them exclusive so you will drop 150 on the ID rather than 90. But i'm sure if these were 150 they would sell out as well. Nike has you buy the balls guys, like it or not! smfh

Obviously if they can make an ID of this shoe they can make a few more to go around of the OG...... I guess that's what makes them exclusive so you will drop 150 on the ID rather than 90. But i'm sure if these were 150 they would sell out as well. Nike has you buy the balls guys, like it or not! smfh

Originally Posted by a019

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Wouldn't be surprised - KD's popularity is getting there. His team is playing good and continue to improve, and if he wins a championship then... yeah.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Wouldn't be surprised - KD's popularity is getting there. His team is playing good and continue to improve, and if he wins a championship then... yeah.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

The hype is only on the limited releases though.
GR's will hit outlets like usual so there's really no point buying for retail when they'll be $35 at the end of this year.

Not knocking the shoe, I like the fact that I can pickup the III's at that price.

Nike can raise the price all they want. I'll be waiting for the GR's in outlets regardless because that's where they'll be.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

The hype is only on the limited releases though.
GR's will hit outlets like usual so there's really no point buying for retail when they'll be $35 at the end of this year.

Not knocking the shoe, I like the fact that I can pickup the III's at that price.

Nike can raise the price all they want. I'll be waiting for the GR's in outlets regardless because that's where they'll be.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Dnique001

All I want to do is buy a sneaker without camping in lines and all the other foolishness. I've really lost my passion for sneaker collecting with all these quickstrikes and limited quantities etc....... Enjoy fellow niketalkers, I'm getting too old for this. Damn I miss the Jordan era...... 

Yeah we all do. But it started with retro's long before the Concords. I remember people around my way camping a day ahead for retro J's. People were at NTSF on Monday for a Saturday release for the dmp's. The titanium 23's. Exact same thing. People with tents at NTSF and shiekh on market. The resell market is really shutting the game down but I can't even hate. If you have all this time to spend outside in the cold your a better man then me and deserve to get it.

Agreed but most resellers have some kind of connect hooking them up with multiple pairs. That sh%$@t pisses me off. If we stop buying from them then they'll stop hoarding all the stock. 

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Dnique001

All I want to do is buy a sneaker without camping in lines and all the other foolishness. I've really lost my passion for sneaker collecting with all these quickstrikes and limited quantities etc....... Enjoy fellow niketalkers, I'm getting too old for this. Damn I miss the Jordan era...... 

Yeah we all do. But it started with retro's long before the Concords. I remember people around my way camping a day ahead for retro J's. People were at NTSF on Monday for a Saturday release for the dmp's. The titanium 23's. Exact same thing. People with tents at NTSF and shiekh on market. The resell market is really shutting the game down but I can't even hate. If you have all this time to spend outside in the cold your a better man then me and deserve to get it.

Agreed but most resellers have some kind of connect hooking them up with multiple pairs. That sh%$@t pisses me off. If we stop buying from them then they'll stop hoarding all the stock. 

idk if its me but i have this mentality that NT are entitled to shoes first then the public lol. like my NT fam gonna cop then the rest of the world is able to

idk if its me but i have this mentality that NT are entitled to shoes first then the public lol. like my NT fam gonna cop then the rest of the world is able to

Back
Top Bottom