OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by JHes91

I went 3 for 5 on NDC last year...but as of now I'm 1 for 1 and i can't believe I got a 13.5 this time

For the people that missed I feel your pain but don't be in a rush to buy from a reseller be patient and they will come to you
pimp.gif
Me too man! I heard to go up half a size and I was able to successfully order a 13.5. I got the email confirmation shortly after, then went back to studying! 

2 minutes though? Imagine the foams tomorrow and other Nike/Jordan releases
30t6p3b.gif

I went 3 for 5 on NDC last year...but as of now I'm 1 for 1 and i can't believe I got a 13.5 this time

For the people that missed I feel your pain but don't be in a rush to buy from a reseller be patient and they will come to you
pimp.gif
Me too man! I heard to go up half a size and I was able to successfully order a 13.5. I got the email confirmation shortly after, then went back to studying! 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onlitwo

wow...totally missed the YOTD....lol sighs

...because NDC f*cked us up. You only saw the image but can't check out. I don't know what it takes to have an insider so you could freely check out without a hitch. Mind you I used four computers with a/t micro-speed refresh. NDC officially 'launched it' at 12:16 EST and that's it!....just the image. Then after 45 minutes,...it showed 'out of stock'. Just pissed me off.
F*ck it..I'm not going to die if I didn't get it.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

wow...totally missed the YOTD....lol sighs

...because NDC f*cked us up. You only saw the image but can't check out. I don't know what it takes to have an insider so you could freely check out without a hitch. Mind you I used four computers with a/t micro-speed refresh. NDC officially 'launched it' at 12:16 EST and that's it!....just the image. Then after 45 minutes,...it showed 'out of stock'. Just pissed me off.
F*ck it..I'm not going to die if I didn't get it.

Originally Posted by KMante

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yea imagine the galaxy foams lol gonna be retarted. No point in even trying. I need a 13.5 also cuz I'm a normal 13. Congrats bro

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yea imagine the galaxy foams lol gonna be retarted. No point in even trying. I need a 13.5 also cuz I'm a normal 13. Congrats bro

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Thank you sir.
I wish you better luck next time and I hope you can get a pair for retail! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Thank you sir.
I wish you better luck next time and I hope you can get a pair for retail! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Durant has new fans after every limited release.
laugh.gif
"New fans" = Hypebeasts and resellers. Nike quickly ruined the KD line for the true fans. I didn't even bother trying to get the YOTD's.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Durant has new fans after every limited release.
laugh.gif
"New fans" = Hypebeasts and resellers. Nike quickly ruined the KD line for the true fans. I didn't even bother trying to get the YOTD's.

Back
Top Bottom