OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

still can't believe i missed out....totally forgot it was 2/3 already...i always thought release dates are on friday

still can't believe i missed out....totally forgot it was 2/3 already...i always thought release dates are on friday

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Nike mentioned they were limited, hint: 1 limit per pair but that was ridiculous to sale out in 2 minutes but im not complaining : )
Its free shipping over 100

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Nike mentioned they were limited, hint: 1 limit per pair but that was ridiculous to sale out in 2 minutes but im not complaining : )
Its free shipping over 100

lucked out at NTNY couldnt get my size. Hopefully I can trade or something later down the line

lucked out at NTNY couldnt get my size. Hopefully I can trade or something later down the line

I wonder how 21 Mercer is.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by reener

Do you know how many pairs NTNY had? I heard NTLA only has 20 pairs.

Originally Posted by 430AM

they had way more than 20 pairs I'd say like 40+

Originally Posted by 430AM

they had way more than 20 pairs I'd say like 40+

Just left hoh Orlando. Manager said they don't have the yotd. Real **** about it. 10 min before an employee was telling us how grimey the workers are. Putting shoes aside for them, friend, fam. Stuff we already know but dude was airing it out. Crazy. People were there for red foams too smh. Made them leave. Complaints coming I bet

Just left hoh Orlando. Manager said they don't have the yotd. Real **** about it. 10 min before an employee was telling us how grimey the workers are. Putting shoes aside for them, friend, fam. Stuff we already know but dude was airing it out. Crazy. People were there for red foams too smh. Made them leave. Complaints coming I bet

I missed on my size 12's. Got all the way to the step AFTER you complete on paypal, then the twitter update .....DAMN

I missed on my size 12's. Got all the way to the step AFTER you complete on paypal, then the twitter update .....DAMN

Back
Top Bottom