OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by AirJason

Bruins17 - Sign up online for the Gold Membership. When you call in, give them that order number. Their system will almost instantly update your status as a Gold Member (my rep was so nice to let me stay on the line while I signed up for the Membership and then gave him the order number for him to verify, then we placed the order for the YOTD...)

Did that, not working.

Bruins17 - Sign up online for the Gold Membership. When you call in, give them that order number. Their system will almost instantly update your status as a Gold Member (my rep was so nice to let me stay on the line while I signed up for the Membership and then gave him the order number for him to verify, then we placed the order for the YOTD...)

Did that, not working.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by thapointguy

15% code PKEBV4NJ can be used on the YOTD.

WHAT!! I should call back, cancel, and order again. I need every dollar I can get.lol

Of course you would say that, the dude with the bundle of money avatar...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

WHAT!! I should call back, cancel, and order again. I need every dollar I can get.lol

Of course you would say that, the dude with the bundle of money avatar...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

EastBayRep: Can I sign up for the Gold Membership and order a Size 10 right now? I just called in and a rep declined me saying that you have to be an existing member prior to today. Is that true? Wouldn't that be defeating that point of the promotion (presumably to add members to your loyalty programs)?
You have to be a current member to order the shoes when you call in. A few people are getting lucky when they call in, from what I can see, and are able to sign-up and then order the shoe.  It appears it is coming down to the phone agent you talk to.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

The e-mail said gold/platinum members can get their pairs 12 hours earlier than the public.

Does this mean that Eastbay will release these at midnight tonight for the general public? Eastbay Rep's or anybody have info?
If (Big IF) there are any pairs left, then any non Gold/Platinum member can call in and order them.  I am not sure if they will be up on our website.  Please note, they are going fast.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastBayRep: Can I sign up for the Gold Membership and order a Size 10 right now? I just called in and a rep declined me saying that you have to be an existing member prior to today. Is that true? Wouldn't that be defeating that point of the promotion (presumably to add members to your loyalty programs)?
You have to be a current member to order the shoes when you call in. A few people are getting lucky when they call in, from what I can see, and are able to sign-up and then order the shoe.  It appears it is coming down to the phone agent you talk to.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

The e-mail said gold/platinum members can get their pairs 12 hours earlier than the public.

Does this mean that Eastbay will release these at midnight tonight for the general public? Eastbay Rep's or anybody have info?
If (Big IF) there are any pairs left, then any non Gold/Platinum member can call in and order them.  I am not sure if they will be up on our website.  Please note, they are going fast.

EastbayRep - Ray

I just found out bout the BHM(Black history month) KD's IV's and all I can say is those lebrons and kobes are 
grin.gif
. As for the yotd's i want to copp them but 3 red metallics for me tomorrow.

I just found out bout the BHM(Black history month) KD's IV's and all I can say is those lebrons and kobes are 
grin.gif
. As for the yotd's i want to copp them but 3 red metallics for me tomorrow.

Got em. Talked to an extremely helpful young lady. Eastbay, you did me right. Earned some bonus points for real tonight. Awesome customer service.

Mad props to the NTalker who got this up on here.

Got em. Talked to an extremely helpful young lady. Eastbay, you did me right. Earned some bonus points for real tonight. Awesome customer service.

Mad props to the NTalker who got this up on here.

EastbayRep wrote:

So its a lottery?  Thats some shady stuff.

You guys are losing so many gold member accounts by not letting us order.

EastbayRep wrote:

So its a lottery?  Thats some shady stuff.

You guys are losing so many gold member accounts by not letting us order.

Finally the Gold Club membership comes through. Eastbay is back on my good side...for now. Lol.

This is how it should be going forward, perks like this make the membership worth having.

Finally the Gold Club membership comes through. Eastbay is back on my good side...for now. Lol.

This is how it should be going forward, perks like this make the membership worth having.

MY MAN!

Did exactly as dude said and was able to order my size 9 with no problems. 
pimp.gif

MY MAN!

Did exactly as dude said and was able to order my size 9 with no problems. 
pimp.gif

No need to cancel i just chat with them and they applied code without canceling

No need to cancel i just chat with them and they applied code without canceling

Back
Top Bottom