OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Lines are down now due to the Foams probably

man Eastbay couldn't have made a better move releasing the KD the way they did. Site crashed hard with just the foams.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Lines are down now due to the Foams probably

man Eastbay couldn't have made a better move releasing the KD the way they did. Site crashed hard with just the foams.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

^ Passed on these YOTD'S, I really liked them originally, but there too similar to my Lebron Chinas.

That's exactly why I got them.
smokin.gif

I don't wanna sound like a hater but those KD chinas look like a payless version of the bron chinas xD. Anyways, congrats on your purchases of both the brons and kds I very much envy you sir.
tired.gif

I don't wanna sound like a hater but those KD chinas look like a payless version of the bron chinas xD. Anyways, congrats on your purchases of both the brons and kds I very much envy you sir.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jaeY

tired.gif
I'd rather have the KDs over the Brons personally. I think the KD details are much nicer.

Originally Posted by jaeY

tired.gif
I'd rather have the KDs over the Brons personally. I think the KD details are much nicer.

Edit: Edited the pic of the ASG's into my other post below

And here is another video of the BHM in HD. These are a must have in my book.

Edit: Edited the pic of the ASG's into my other post below

And here is another video of the BHM in HD. These are a must have in my book.

420109_364355893577571_100000094906199_1485325_384237324_n.jpg

Also, everybody note of the right pair of the ASG KD IV in the above pic there is indication of a lace bag attached on the top eyelet.

Wonder what color extra laces we'll be getting with them 
nerd.gif

I doubt it's the XDR tag since those were only on the YOTD since they were coming in from Asia.

Back
Top Bottom