OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Reggie Williams for the Charlotte Bobcats has the ASG KD IV's on right now. They're wearing the Carolina Cougar jerseys. I'll try to find some pics once they're up.

Reggie Williams for the Charlotte Bobcats has the ASG KD IV's on right now. They're wearing the Carolina Cougar jerseys. I'll try to find some pics once they're up.

Going to be monitoring NDC tonight to see how this initial release goes, hopefully they were truthful with their updating or maintenance or whatever and there is a visible improvement to their site. .........

or there will only be half the amount of people on their website as there will be tomorrow night....
laugh.gif

Going to be monitoring NDC tonight to see how this initial release goes, hopefully they were truthful with their updating or maintenance or whatever and there is a visible improvement to their site. .........

or there will only be half the amount of people on their website as there will be tomorrow night....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^guys won't use that type of reasoning...

they'll look at going rates, etc. etc.

well the going rate for sz 12 cement iv's is around $300 if im not mistaken....... what do you think the rate will be on the as kd's after they drop in my sz(12/12.5)?

Probably $200 so I would say a pair of J's and $100.

well the going rate for sz 12 cement iv's is around $300 if im not mistaken....... what do you think the rate will be on the as kd's after they drop in my sz(12/12.5)?

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Resell prices will be 200, but if you wait a week or so theyll drop down.  Yotd were at about 185-200, now people are selling them for 165.  Just gotta let the hype die down.

Resell prices will be 200, but if you wait a week or so theyll drop down.  Yotd were at about 185-200, now people are selling them for 165.  Just gotta let the hype die down.

thats gonna have to be the move...... plan a & b just got x'ed

thats gonna have to be the move...... plan a & b just got x'ed

Originally Posted by thethrill909

so Eastbay is tom night? How about NDC for the ASG pack?

east should be tomorrow & ndc is tonight for the entire pack
isn't NDC releasing them the 24th?
i thought tonight but i hope im wrong..so i have another day to get this cc situation straight 

so Eastbay is tom night? How about NDC for the ASG pack?

i thought tonight but i hope im wrong..so i have another day to get this cc situation straight 

Yeah it is because the release isnt until the 24th which is tomorrow at midnight

Yeah it is because the release isnt until the 24th which is tomorrow at midnight

Back
Top Bottom