Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

NTLA was a bust!!

serious.was lucky enough to register for flight ones but not in my size  
eyes.gif
 . after that whole process, the KD ASG are gonna be hard to come by 
ohwell.gif

what happened over there?

hundreds showed up and there wasnt enough to go around. 

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

NTLA was a bust!!

eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

Well i jus came back from talking to sumone camping out at the cherry hill hoh n well the news was not good. Theres about 100 ppl on the list for over there so far so its looking like a no go now for sure lol. Hopefully the resale on these isnt too much lol

Well i jus came back from talking to sumone camping out at the cherry hill hoh n well the news was not good. Theres about 100 ppl on the list for over there so far so its looking like a no go now for sure lol. Hopefully the resale on these isnt too much lol

Originally Posted by casper90403

eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

yup. the communication from the employees to the customers was a total fail. i think the employees let a couple people slip into the front. it was disorganized and i think that they could have planned it better. they should do numbered wristband/badges as soon as the lines start. so that they have some accountability when it comes to no cutters. also letting people grab 1 of each style caused a lot of people to miss out. if they limited 2 pairs of styles per person. a lot more people would've been able to at least cop what they wanted for themselves. i have a feeling tomorrow and friday i'm gonna be seeing a lot of listings on craigs list for asg pack for x2 or even 3x retail .... lining up and trying your luck at a store is becoming as reliable as trying to cop online... smh 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

yup. the communication from the employees to the customers was a total fail. i think the employees let a couple people slip into the front. it was disorganized and i think that they could have planned it better. they should do numbered wristband/badges as soon as the lines start. so that they have some accountability when it comes to no cutters. also letting people grab 1 of each style caused a lot of people to miss out. if they limited 2 pairs of styles per person. a lot more people would've been able to at least cop what they wanted for themselves. i have a feeling tomorrow and friday i'm gonna be seeing a lot of listings on craigs list for asg pack for x2 or even 3x retail .... lining up and trying your luck at a store is becoming as reliable as trying to cop online... smh 
tired.gif

i was just bout to post how hard it is to find a pair of creamsicles for a reasonable price now....i thought somebody was asking for too much when he asked for $180 shipped

i still want a pair of both the creams and ST's

great collection btw

i was just bout to post how hard it is to find a pair of creamsicles for a reasonable price now....i thought somebody was asking for too much when he asked for $180 shipped

i still want a pair of both the creams and ST's

great collection btw

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

What are they all there for and what time is Cherry Hill releasing them at? I was thinking of going over to Willowbrook HOH but they wouldn't answer the phone for anything before so I couldn't find out any info. I can imagine that Willowbrook would prolly be the same as Cherry Hill so idk. Looking like its gonna be a luck or bust come midnight tomorrow on NDC
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

What are they all there for and what time is Cherry Hill releasing them at? I was thinking of going over to Willowbrook HOH but they wouldn't answer the phone for anything before so I couldn't find out any info. I can imagine that Willowbrook would prolly be the same as Cherry Hill so idk. Looking like its gonna be a luck or bust come midnight tomorrow on NDC
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nwtiger

I just thought Id post this here..my kd collection this far..isn't that great. But looking for some more 2s
why do you hide the nerfs in the back.... you gotta have that one front and center. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 very nice collection...

Originally Posted by nwtiger

I just thought Id post this here..my kd collection this far..isn't that great. But looking for some more 2s
why do you hide the nerfs in the back.... you gotta have that one front and center. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 very nice collection...

Back
Top Bottom