OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Eastbay said this shoe runs .5 small so i ordered an 11.5 that will be in tuesday.
You should be good, I normally where an 11.5 and I ended up with a sz11 and it fits perfect. The kids in the front of the line bought all the size 11.5s and up so when I got in there I had  to choose between a 10.5 or 11, still happy I got a few pairs in the end though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thats one of the greatest feelings in the world, having the opportunity n option of picking between 2 sizes that you kno for certain will fit u. I experienced that feeling with the kobe cloaks a few weeks back lol
It was even cooler when I went to the mall today and had peeps following me asking me if my KDIV ASG  were the "shoes by NIKE that were on CNN" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I couldn't believe the amount press this ASG pack got, as I'm sure NIKE made out like a bandit.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Eastbay said this shoe runs .5 small so i ordered an 11.5 that will be in tuesday.
You should be good, I normally where an 11.5 and I ended up with a sz11 and it fits perfect. The kids in the front of the line bought all the size 11.5s and up so when I got in there I had  to choose between a 10.5 or 11, still happy I got a few pairs in the end though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thats one of the greatest feelings in the world, having the opportunity n option of picking between 2 sizes that you kno for certain will fit u. I experienced that feeling with the kobe cloaks a few weeks back lol
It was even cooler when I went to the mall today and had peeps following me asking me if my KDIV ASG  were the "shoes by NIKE that were on CNN" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I couldn't believe the amount press this ASG pack got, as I'm sure NIKE made out like a bandit.
grin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

LMAO n yea I knew the hype was serious when I saw that in depth FOX News article smh but as much as they made they coulda made even more if more were availabe

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

LMAO n yea I knew the hype was serious when I saw that in depth FOX News article smh but as much as they made they coulda made even more if more were availabe

Problem with going up half a size was the heel lockdown wasn't good enough, and going true to size was to tight in the toe box.

Problem with going up half a size was the heel lockdown wasn't good enough, and going true to size was to tight in the toe box.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i need to start ordering a 10.5 or 11.5 geezus

Fixed. 
lmao
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
- I guess Team 11.5 isnt accepting new members - I'm still miffed those kids bought my size up, but I have to admit the size 11 in both KDIV and KobeVII ASG fits pretty damn well - so i guess if I can't find anymore 11.5's I can hit up Team 11 for the win !!! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i need to start ordering a 10.5 or 11.5 geezus

Fixed. 
lmao
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
- I guess Team 11.5 isnt accepting new members - I'm still miffed those kids bought my size up, but I have to admit the size 11 in both KDIV and KobeVII ASG fits pretty damn well - so i guess if I can't find anymore 11.5's I can hit up Team 11 for the win !!! 
laugh.gif

I want these to hoop in, so what size should I get in these? I'm a 9 in Kobe V's and pretty much most basketball shoes if that helps. Size up or TTS? Thanks in advance!

I want these to hoop in, so what size should I get in these? I'm a 9 in Kobe V's and pretty much most basketball shoes if that helps. Size up or TTS? Thanks in advance!

hahaha this size 11 talk is great, im def another 11. I ordered a size 11 even though footlocker was really trying to push that this shoe fit a half size small, but while i was thinking about it they sold out of 11.5s lmao so of course i took my usual snug fitting 11. Hopefully these arent 2 tight cause im def trying to rock these

hahaha this size 11 talk is great, im def another 11. I ordered a size 11 even though footlocker was really trying to push that this shoe fit a half size small, but while i was thinking about it they sold out of 11.5s lmao so of course i took my usual snug fitting 11. Hopefully these arent 2 tight cause im def trying to rock these

Originally Posted by AIRRON

if they are too small, feel free to send them my way. and this team sz 11 is getting annoying 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRRON

if they are too small, feel free to send them my way. and this team sz 11 is getting annoying 
laugh.gif

Anyone here wouldn't happen to have picked up an 11 and is really looking for a size 10?

I managed to pick up a pair locally but it wasn't in my size, and I'm looking to trade to it.

Anyone here wouldn't happen to have picked up an 11 and is really looking for a size 10?

I managed to pick up a pair locally but it wasn't in my size, and I'm looking to trade to it.

Back
Top Bottom