OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by searchin4js

all you big foot guys (size 13, size 14) got it good... its hard as hell nowadays to get that size 11 in anything!
I heard they make less of 13, 14s... Not sure if true.

Lol, my girl can't believe the ASG KDs were only $95. She said of all the shoes in the pack the KDs look like they would be going for almost $200. She salty they didn't make GS versions.

The ASGs are my first pair of KDs. I liked the KD IV when I first saw it just been sleep. I went with my true size 10 in these and they fit perfect, better than the Kobes and Brons IMO. It looked as if they would fit small, guess not.

Lol, my girl can't believe the ASG KDs were only $95. She said of all the shoes in the pack the KDs look like they would be going for almost $200. She salty they didn't make GS versions.

The ASGs are my first pair of KDs. I liked the KD IV when I first saw it just been sleep. I went with my true size 10 in these and they fit perfect, better than the Kobes and Brons IMO. It looked as if they would fit small, guess not.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

all you big foot guys (size 13, size 14) got it good... its hard as hell nowadays to get that size 11 in anything!

yea we got it good…instead of 1000 people going for 10 pairs of sz 11, theres 250 people going for 1 pair. Odds are stacked against us.

yea we got it good…instead of 1000 people going for 10 pairs of sz 11, theres 250 people going for 1 pair. Odds are stacked against us.

I wear sz 11.5, but can sometimes wear 11. Scooped these in sz 12 off the NBA Store since people were saying go a 1/2 sz up though.

I wear sz 11.5, but can sometimes wear 11. Scooped these in sz 12 off the NBA Store since people were saying go a 1/2 sz up though.

can't move these
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

That's the truth. Sz 13-14 be moving were I'm at.

Originally Posted by bns1201

That's the truth. Sz 13-14 be moving were I'm at.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

mhm
dwight-schrute-meme-generator-i-don-t-believe-you-continue-4633a7.jpg

mhm

Originally Posted by SoSickening

mhm

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

mhm

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom