OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by VTex23

Originally Posted by SoSickening

1. Away's (first KD4 love, best OKC GR cw ever, best active players team cw GR in a longgg time)

Definitely agree with you on that. Seeing them on-court couple weeks ago really had me shook. Up until then, only the Nerfs had appealed to me. They really popped, and like half the Thunder was rocking them.

Wow!!!, those are a must have. those alternates are soo much better. it makes it "pop" more

Originally Posted by VTex23

Originally Posted by SoSickening

1. Away's (first KD4 love, best OKC GR cw ever, best active players team cw GR in a longgg time)

Definitely agree with you on that. Seeing them on-court couple weeks ago really had me shook. Up until then, only the Nerfs had appealed to me. They really popped, and like half the Thunder was rocking them.

Wow!!!, those are a must have. those alternates are soo much better. it makes it "pop" more

Definitely going to be copped
nike-zoom-kd-iv-texas-longhorns-new-01.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-texas-longhorns-new-02.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-texas-longhorns-new-04.jpg

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

when its all said and done I'm pretty sure the longhorns will be in everyone's top 5.

100% correct! i need at least 2 pairs
Word. Hopefully they are not too hard to get but who knows these days.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

when its all said and done I'm pretty sure the longhorns will be in everyone's top 5.

100% correct! i need at least 2 pairs
Word. Hopefully they are not too hard to get but who knows these days.

Love the homes and aways, the orange on the aways and the light blue check on the homes was done right.

Love the homes and aways, the orange on the aways and the light blue check on the homes was done right.

Back
Top Bottom