OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

when its all said and done I'm pretty sure the longhorns will be in everyone's top 5.

100% correct! i need at least 2 pairs

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by serra2008

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

In my opinion they rank:
1.ASG
2. YOTD
3. BHM
4.WM
5. Nerf

agree

lol all limited and in descending release order... I guess everyones entitled to their opinion.

Even hypebeasts.

What GR colorway has been better than any of the limited colorways? Dudes need to stop acting like the colorways don't make this shoe.
There are some nice GR colorways, but are they better than YOTD, ASG, BHM's, Nerfs and Weathermans? No.

It's not our fault those colorways are limited. I'd gladly pick them up for the price if they made a million pairs of each over the rest of the GR's any day of the week.

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

In my opinion they rank:
1.ASG
2. YOTD
3. BHM
4.WM
5. Nerf

agree

lol all limited and in descending release order... I guess everyones entitled to their opinion.

Even hypebeasts.

What GR colorway has been better than any of the limited colorways? Dudes need to stop acting like the colorways don't make this shoe.
There are some nice GR colorways, but are they better than YOTD, ASG, BHM's, Nerfs and Weathermans? No.

It's not our fault those colorways are limited. I'd gladly pick them up for the price if they made a million pairs of each over the rest of the GR's any day of the week.

when its all said and done I'm pretty sure the longhorns will be in everyone's top 5.

not on my top 5. not really feeling it but to each their own. i would rather go buy the navy/orange or aways  for ball, cause i am not gonna ball in any of the limited CWs. ( i play primarily outdoor )

not on my top 5. not really feeling it but to each their own. i would rather go buy the navy/orange or aways  for ball, cause i am not gonna ball in any of the limited CWs. ( i play primarily outdoor )

I'm going to be really heated if I can't get the Longhorn pair.  I don't live near an HOH so I had to get an aunt to swing by the weekend the past UT pairs released.  It hasn't been much trouble for her but the way things are going this year...

I'm going to be really heated if I can't get the Longhorn pair.  I don't live near an HOH so I had to get an aunt to swing by the weekend the past UT pairs released.  It hasn't been much trouble for her but the way things are going this year...

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

agree

Even hypebeasts.

yeah...this has stood true for most of the lines, not just KD's...call me a hypebeast, don't care...the GR colorways (Besides the home pair) are disappointing and dull 
1. Nerf's 

2. ASG's

3. Blackout PE w/ White swoosh

4. WM

5. Home's 

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

agree

Even hypebeasts.

yeah...this has stood true for most of the lines, not just KD's...call me a hypebeast, don't care...the GR colorways (Besides the home pair) are disappointing and dull 
1. Nerf's 

2. ASG's

3. Blackout PE w/ White swoosh

4. WM

5. Home's 

Originally Posted by Wings90

Exactly. I remember the Longhorn 3s sat down here in Dallas for a good while. I'm sure it'll be a whole 'nother story this year tho.

Exactly. I remember the Longhorn 3s sat down here in Dallas for a good while. I'm sure it'll be a whole 'nother story this year tho.

Originally Posted by endemic415

If they only drop the creamsickle

you can ID them now, but a full reflective pair would be nice for $95
also, the ID has an option for "reflective camo", is there a GR pair that uses this coming? just seems like a random ID option

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I don't think the LHs will be THAT hard to get. They won't sit but they're not going to be a reseller's first target. Get your $%* up early and in line, we should all be fine.
laugh.gif

I am hopeful. 

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I don't think the LHs will be THAT hard to get. They won't sit but they're not going to be a reseller's first target. Get your $%* up early and in line, we should all be fine.
laugh.gif

I am hopeful. 

Back
Top Bottom