OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice work on them id's omg those are sick
I feel the same way. Now that more people are posting the ID pics, the more I want to pull the trigger on one of my designs.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Orange x Green ID's
pimp.gif

Whoa.

I have a performance question, Does anybody know how big the Zoom is in these?  I was thinking about wearing Zoom sockliner like these
2m5e9lj.jpg

but I was wondering if it would be too much Zoom in the forefoot.

Does anybody here wear aftermarket insoles for heel cushioning? If so what kind

I have a performance question, Does anybody know how big the Zoom is in these?  I was thinking about wearing Zoom sockliner like these
2m5e9lj.jpg

but I was wondering if it would be too much Zoom in the forefoot.

Does anybody here wear aftermarket insoles for heel cushioning? If so what kind

Just picked these up. Can confirm that they will release with the longhorns logo and everything. They look super duper dope. Best KD IV in my opinion!

Just picked these up. Can confirm that they will release with the longhorns logo and everything. They look super duper dope. Best KD IV in my opinion!

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Both IDs are
pimp.gif
! The Longhorn pair is sick! Did they drop today? My local HOH had no info on them.
China release only at this point (yeah know it makes no sense) and since my second home is in Shanghai, China (I am Norwegian) I am able to scoop this up with great ease. All the Nike stores have a bunch of them, and none of the stores ever respect the release date, so they have actually been out for like a week..

Back
Top Bottom