OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Both IDs are
pimp.gif
! The Longhorn pair is sick! Did they drop today? My local HOH had no info on them.
China release only at this point (yeah know it makes no sense) and since my second home is in Shanghai, China (I am Norwegian) I am able to scoop this up with great ease. All the Nike stores have a bunch of them, and none of the stores ever respect the release date, so they have actually been out for like a week..

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

the orange is sick on those!!!!

btw does anyone know the CHAMPS or FOOTLOCKER SKU for YOTDs and CHRISTMAS?? Please help a homie out

Just give them the Nike Style/Color number. Yotd = 473679 300    Christmas =  473679 700
Those numbers won't work they are Nike's style numbers, Champs and Foot Locker use their own SKU's.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

the orange is sick on those!!!!

btw does anyone know the CHAMPS or FOOTLOCKER SKU for YOTDs and CHRISTMAS?? Please help a homie out

Just give them the Nike Style/Color number. Yotd = 473679 300    Christmas =  473679 700
Those numbers won't work they are Nike's style numbers, Champs and Foot Locker use their own SKU's.

Originally Posted by KRZA

Just picked these up. Can confirm that they will release with the longhorns logo and everything. They look super duper dope. Best KD IV in my opinion!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i wasnt feeling the CW all too much now they just made it to the sniperlist

that burnt orange alomost looks like a copper 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those IDs got me excited, im assuming u used matte for both???

Originally Posted by KRZA

Just picked these up. Can confirm that they will release with the longhorns logo and everything. They look super duper dope. Best KD IV in my opinion!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i wasnt feeling the CW all too much now they just made it to the sniperlist

that burnt orange alomost looks like a copper 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those IDs got me excited, im assuming u used matte for both???

so the on feet kd iv thread got locked...which is weak considering there's a:

jb wdywt thread and a wdywt thread where ppl post regardless of what they wear (which results in ppl posting in both threads with the same pics)
a kd 1, 2 and 3 ONLY thread
a toy thread even though the forum says to post sneakers and what you wore today and its called sneaker showcase
two different jersey threads
etc.

typical nt bs tho.

jb wdywt thread and a wdywt thread where ppl post regardless of what they wear (which results in ppl posting in both threads with the same pics)
a toy thread even though the forum says to post sneakers and what you wore today and its called sneaker showcase
etc.

typical nt bs tho.

Can't stop looking at the UTs,
eek.gif
pimp.gif
!!!

I wonder why the University Editions of the Lebrons didnt release with the schools logo like the KDs?

Can't stop looking at the UTs,
eek.gif
pimp.gif
!!!

I wonder why the University Editions of the Lebrons didnt release with the schools logo like the KDs?

Originally Posted by debs 168

etc.

typical nt bs tho.
What was the reason given for why?  Maybe we should just start a WCoogiSweaterDYWT thread and that might stick.  I agree, given all the sticker bombed computers, random toys, and what celebrities wore today threads- why shouldn't there be a KD thread in the same section- makes little sense to me.

etc.

typical nt bs tho.
What was the reason given for why?  Maybe we should just start a WCoogiSweaterDYWT thread and that might stick.  I agree, given all the sticker bombed computers, random toys, and what celebrities wore today threads- why shouldn't there be a KD thread in the same section- makes little sense to me.

Anybody got the BHM's or YOTD still sitting in an 11.5 or 11 at their local stores? I'm trying to locate a definite pair before trusting Champs, FL, or FNL's stock locate system. PM me please.

Anybody got the BHM's or YOTD still sitting in an 11.5 or 11 at their local stores? I'm trying to locate a definite pair before trusting Champs, FL, or FNL's stock locate system. PM me please.

etc.

typical nt bs tho.

Even though it got locked, I appreciate you starting the thread my dude. Definitely convinced me that I need a pair or two in my collection.

etc.

typical nt bs tho.

Even though it got locked, I appreciate you starting the thread my dude. Definitely convinced me that I need a pair or two in my collection.

I dont think we need a KDIV on feet thread. Somewhat limited.

Post it here.

Durant Thread in the Showcase forum

post it in the wdywt

The JB wdywt isn't specific to one model...

Back
Top Bottom