OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Yeah there are still some nice colorways coming out. And yes the UTs were limited.

Am I the only one that can't pick a favorite of the KD IVs?

Yeah there are still some nice colorways coming out. And yes the UTs were limited.

Am I the only one that can't pick a favorite of the KD IVs?

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by i lik3 sho3s

what will be the limited release for KD? the UTs arent limited are they?
What?
& AlachSB there are three KD's coming out with a nice colorway.
Not feeling the Easters or the Longhorn ones that dropped (not big on college sports). I know a lot of people are feeling the olive/orange pair that's dropping, but I'll make the hunt for ya pairs easier, deff a pass for me. 
I can be patient with the KD's, I love the style and the way they look, for me it's just about finding the right colors

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

What?
& AlachSB there are three KD's coming out with a nice colorway.
Not feeling the Easters or the Longhorn ones that dropped (not big on college sports). I know a lot of people are feeling the olive/orange pair that's dropping, but I'll make the hunt for ya pairs easier, deff a pass for me. 
I can be patient with the KD's, I love the style and the way they look, for me it's just about finding the right colors

Originally Posted by pmirish

i need those blue and yellow's.  any idea on an RD?

I saw on a shoe selling website that they had a release date of April 26th.  I am not sure which site it was as it was while I was searching for the team oranges in my size.  Obviously, this is not an official or confirmed release date, just an observation from doing a web search.

Originally Posted by pmirish

i need those blue and yellow's.  any idea on an RD?

I saw on a shoe selling website that they had a release date of April 26th.  I am not sure which site it was as it was while I was searching for the team oranges in my size.  Obviously, this is not an official or confirmed release date, just an observation from doing a web search.

I hope KD wins the scoring title to go with his MVP honors!

another note: OKC beats the Heatles for the 2011-2012 NBA Championship!

I hope KD wins the scoring title to go with his MVP honors!

another note: OKC beats the Heatles for the 2011-2012 NBA Championship!

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by m20xr

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

i learned the hard way, 10 should be fine in KD's if you're a 10 in Brons
It really depends on how your foot is shaped. For me, I went true to size, but others prefer the extra space. I would highly recommend going to a store to try a GR pair on first before devoting yourself to getting one of the more limited pairs.

While all this feedback is helpful, you never know until you try on a pair yourself. For me, I had to go up a full size in the LeBron IX but only a half size with the KDs.

Basically what I said...

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by m20xr

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

i learned the hard way, 10 should be fine in KD's if you're a 10 in Brons
It really depends on how your foot is shaped. For me, I went true to size, but others prefer the extra space. I would highly recommend going to a store to try a GR pair on first before devoting yourself to getting one of the more limited pairs.

While all this feedback is helpful, you never know until you try on a pair yourself. For me, I had to go up a full size in the LeBron IX but only a half size with the KDs.

Basically what I said...

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

ur not a fan?? sound like a reseller ploy....go that way======>
Haha. I had a feeling. How didn't you know that the ut pair released already f you even just lurk the site. i lik3 sho3s, the "Aways" are the rarest KD's.

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

ur not a fan?? sound like a reseller ploy....go that way======>
Haha. I had a feeling. How didn't you know that the ut pair released already f you even just lurk the site. i lik3 sho3s, the "Aways" are the rarest KD's.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I'm a Kobe stan, so from a basketball POV I hope Kobe wins the scoring title. From sneakerhead POV I hope KD gets it. Can't recall the Kobe line making a scoring title shoe for when he won. If KD doesn't get the scoring title he still has a good chance of getting MVP, which I think he will win.

the AZK1 mamba's had "35.4" on the tongue.  that's all i can think of.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I'm a Kobe stan, so from a basketball POV I hope Kobe wins the scoring title. From sneakerhead POV I hope KD gets it. Can't recall the Kobe line making a scoring title shoe for when he won. If KD doesn't get the scoring title he still has a good chance of getting MVP, which I think he will win.

the AZK1 mamba's had "35.4" on the tongue.  that's all i can think of.

My Humble Collection thus far...
dscf1137w.jpg

dscf1136j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom