OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

My Humble Collection thus far...
dscf1137w.jpg

dscf1136j.jpg

^
pimp.gif
Our KD IV collection is exactly the same, as of now.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
that's another one today.
Hope to add the Easters to my collection Saturday. Aways and maybe Olives, then the long hunt begins for Nerfs or Weathermans. Want both but would be happy with one.

^
pimp.gif
Our KD IV collection is exactly the same, as of now.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
that's another one today.
Hope to add the Easters to my collection Saturday. Aways and maybe Olives, then the long hunt begins for Nerfs or Weathermans. Want both but would be happy with one.

That's a nice collection. I know a few people who would like to have those kicks in their collection. Good job.

That's a nice collection. I know a few people who would like to have those kicks in their collection. Good job.

^agreed. The team orange pair might be my favorite. Between them and the YOTD............and the ASGs...............and the UTs.....................and the Easters. Hell I haven't even begin my hunt for the Nerfs and Weathermans. One of those may become my favorite.

^agreed. The team orange pair might be my favorite. Between them and the YOTD............and the ASGs...............and the UTs.....................and the Easters. Hell I haven't even begin my hunt for the Nerfs and Weathermans. One of those may become my favorite.

^ You're not the only one, lol.

I was a bit late to the KD line. What's the inspiration behind the Weathermans and Nerfs? I know the obvious, but what was KDs input? Nerf was his favorite toy or he has a contract with them? He likes Weather Channel or is Weatherman like a nickname?

^ You're not the only one, lol.

I was a bit late to the KD line. What's the inspiration behind the Weathermans and Nerfs? I know the obvious, but what was KDs input? Nerf was his favorite toy or he has a contract with them? He likes Weather Channel or is Weatherman like a nickname?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Very optimistic I see ^ I just hope we do see em
We will get to see all these colorways whether he wins all this or not.
Whether he wins or not will determine if we get to own them or just be teased with pics later down the road.
Because you know Nike already has at least samples made up for all of these.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Very optimistic I see ^ I just hope we do see em
We will get to see all these colorways whether he wins all this or not.
Whether he wins or not will determine if we get to own them or just be teased with pics later down the road.
Because you know Nike already has at least samples made up for all of these.

Back
Top Bottom