OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

coppers are almost gone on citysole. size 7.5 , 10.5, 11 and 11.5 left

@deuce: kd iv msrp is 95 , the only kd iv that retailed more was the nerfs maybe the WMs...

coppers are almost gone on citysole. size 7.5 , 10.5, 11 and 11.5 left

@deuce: kd iv msrp is 95 , the only kd iv that retailed more was the nerfs maybe the WMs...

@berny I have the homes, aways, yotd, bhm, asg, UT all copped at MSRP or below. Mints this weekend for $95. I don't give in to reseller prices. Coppers are like regular brown shoes to me. IMO

@berny I have the homes, aways, yotd, bhm, asg, UT all copped at MSRP or below. Mints this weekend for $95. I don't give in to reseller prices. Coppers are like regular brown shoes to me. IMO

Originally Posted by deucesole22

sorry i misread your post. for sec i thought you were stating retail at 144/ship.
yea the prices is inflated but for those who wanted and missed out, 144 shipped is still better than ebay/craiglist sellers who want 200.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

sorry i misread your post. for sec i thought you were stating retail at 144/ship.
yea the prices is inflated but for those who wanted and missed out, 144 shipped is still better than ebay/craiglist sellers who want 200.

dwb8es.jpg

Can someone post a pic of the ones KD is wearing during the heat game.

They look south beach like. Black pink and that blue. They look good
edit: nvm more red than pink they look good though

Can someone post a pic of the ones KD is wearing during the heat game.

They look south beach like. Black pink and that blue. They look good
edit: nvm more red than pink they look good though

info on the creamsicle looking pair? saw these from a friend but he is offline now and im overseas. thanks!
smile.gif
want to have those creamsicles to partner my creamsicle 2s

info on the creamsicle looking pair? saw these from a friend but he is offline now and im overseas. thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

smile.gif

Nowwwwww thooooossssssse arrrrrrrrre sommmmme creamsiclesss!!!!! Team oranges still holding their own...but creams are tooooo nice. Nice pic!!

Originally Posted by jrjmd

smile.gif

Nowwwwww thooooossssssse arrrrrrrrre sommmmme creamsiclesss!!!!! Team oranges still holding their own...but creams are tooooo nice. Nice pic!!

Back
Top Bottom