OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

3d7269c6a98d617d75fc104f10dd638d682a9eca_r.jpg

Mints came today... modest collection shot

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

City sole got the coppers for $129.99 for anyone thats looking. Looks like a fsr, too.

Are they legit?Edit: did a search and they seem to be legit! Ordered a 9.5 and 10. Hope everything goes through smoothly. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

City sole got the coppers for $129.99 for anyone thats looking. Looks like a fsr, too.

Are they legit?Edit: did a search and they seem to be legit! Ordered a 9.5 and 10. Hope everything goes through smoothly. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Hey fam, how these fit size wise?

I'm a J collector myself, but i have been diggin these since the release. Ima pull the trigger on a pair for a nice low top summer shoe. I wear a 10.5 J and usually the same for nike lunar's. Should i stick to the 10.5 or size up? My feet run a lil wide and the silhouette of these kicks are making me question this.

I'm a J collector myself, but i have been diggin these since the release. Ima pull the trigger on a pair for a nice low top summer shoe. I wear a 10.5 J and usually the same for nike lunar's. Should i stick to the 10.5 or size up? My feet run a lil wide and the silhouette of these kicks are making me question this.

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

I wear 8.5 for a nice snug fit w/ Js, true to size for me is a 9. KD IV (run a bit narrow) in 9.5 is a perfect fit for casual and to ball in for me... hope that helps.

I wear 8.5 for a nice snug fit w/ Js, true to size for me is a 9. KD IV (run a bit narrow) in 9.5 is a perfect fit for casual and to ball in for me... hope that helps.

At least 1/2 size up.

Back
Top Bottom