OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Had all my tabs lined up and only NDC came through! Good luck to those trying to cop locally in the AM.

I can't wait to see these in people's sig tomorrow.lol (ie. I copped three but not feeling color now)

Aside, pretty easy cop on NDC. Got them at 12:01 and they were again the first to go.

I can't wait to see these in people's sig tomorrow.lol (ie. I copped three but not feeling color now)

Aside, pretty easy cop on NDC. Got them at 12:01 and they were again the first to go.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Cool bro! Why be that guy?

Weird these sold out so quick when everyone said they were ugly.. Liked them all along and even more so once I got them the other day

Weird these sold out so quick when everyone said they were ugly.. Liked them all along and even more so once I got them the other day

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Nah not me, Im saying that's people are going to be saying tomorrow. I only got a pair to rock.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Nah not me, Im saying that's people are going to be saying tomorrow. I only got a pair to rock.

Got to eastbay 2 minutes late bc I was making a smokeyyyyyy volcano bag...ughhhhhhh!!!!

My cuz came thru in the clutch for me tho...ftw!!!!
smile.gif

...I thought that these were an "easy pass" and they were "too feminine".??????? sell out>2 minutes=yea riggghttt. Hypebeasts used to be the scum of the shoegame, but "resellers"(making profit), have officially taken that throne:frown:

Got to eastbay 2 minutes late bc I was making a smokeyyyyyy volcano bag...ughhhhhhh!!!!

smile.gif

...I thought that these were an "easy pass" and they were "too feminine".??????? sell out>2 minutes=yea riggghttt. Hypebeasts used to be the scum of the shoegame, but "resellers"(making profit), have officially taken that throne:frown:

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

smile.gif

man i hope i'm clutch for the bred J's coming out....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

smile.gif

man i hope i'm clutch for the bred J's coming out....
roll.gif

i find it funny how nobody liked this colorway but it still sold out...resellers killed it for people who actually wanted these...missed out on these...new generation killing it for the old school heads smh

i find it funny how nobody liked this colorway but it still sold out...resellers killed it for people who actually wanted these...missed out on these...new generation killing it for the old school heads smh

Originally Posted by outkast9984

I think alot of people liked this color combo. Once you see people rocking these on foot you will wish you didnt snooze on these.  Best KD IV yet.

I think alot of people liked this color combo. Once you see people rocking these on foot you will wish you didnt snooze on these.  Best KD IV yet.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

actually a lot of people thought this was a girls colorway.... i wanted these but they sold out

Originally Posted by cliffysam

actually a lot of people thought this was a girls colorway.... i wanted these but they sold out

Back
Top Bottom