OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Was able to grab my pair easy this morning, not many people there at all. Guess these weren't too hyped in my area which is always a great thing.

Im so appalled!!! I got my pair with ease, but the mess I just saw was disgusting. I get to the West End Mall(ATL) around 8am and I'm the only person there. Around 8:40 about 4 people show up. They all just picked up pairs at another location. The Footlocker rep said there was 1 per person limit. He's doing all this talk about he can't sell multiples, people will call corporate and he'll get fired. All bull!!! A guy and his hood booger walks in and buy one pair each. They walk outside the store and hand the bags to a friend. They walk back in, buy a couple more, hand them off, and did it one more time. It's messed up because I was hoping to buy extras to help NTers out that couldn't get a pair. I see them walk out with multiple bags, run back in to cop extras, all gone. One of dudes stated he was selling for $200-250.
30t6p3b.gif

Im so appalled!!! I got my pair with ease, but the mess I just saw was disgusting. I get to the West End Mall(ATL) around 8am and I'm the only person there. Around 8:40 about 4 people show up. They all just picked up pairs at another location. The Footlocker rep said there was 1 per person limit. He's doing all this talk about he can't sell multiples, people will call corporate and he'll get fired. All bull!!! A guy and his hood booger walks in and buy one pair each. They walk outside the store and hand the bags to a friend. They walk back in, buy a couple more, hand them off, and did it one more time. It's messed up because I was hoping to buy extras to help NTers out that couldn't get a pair. I see them walk out with multiple bags, run back in to cop extras, all gone. One of dudes stated he was selling for $200-250.
30t6p3b.gif

My store has them now hopefully I can check them out during my lunch hour!

My store has them now hopefully I can check them out during my lunch hour!

Wow I didn't know this shoe was this hyped. They sold out on NDC in under 10 minutes? Wow I copped with ease. No effort whatsoever.
I got to HoH and it was a line of 20 and had no problem. It was high school kids. I was wondering why they weren't in school... Good Friday..(no school)
Since this was very easy hope same applies to Playoff 12's here ha!.

Wow I didn't know this shoe was this hyped. They sold out on NDC in under 10 minutes? Wow I copped with ease. No effort whatsoever.
I got to HoH and it was a line of 20 and had no problem. It was high school kids. I was wondering why they weren't in school... Good Friday..(no school)
Since this was very easy hope same applies to Playoff 12's here ha!.

^^^ Shoot you can say that again...Game plan already in tact for them...

^^^ Shoot you can say that again...Game plan already in tact for them...

Niketown ny, h o h 34, footlocker 34 and h o h Roosevelt.. not one could I find my 9 in. I really can never catch a break.

Niketown ny, h o h 34, footlocker 34 and h o h Roosevelt.. not one could I find my 9 in. I really can never catch a break.

Easy cop on NDC and just got back from NTNY with my second pair. KD's and Lebrons were definitely the first ones to go in that order. Now I can focus on some GRs until June. Hope most people who wanted them, gets them.

Easy cop on NDC and just got back from NTNY with my second pair. KD's and Lebrons were definitely the first ones to go in that order. Now I can focus on some GRs until June. Hope most people who wanted them, gets them.

These sold out quick. Im kind of mad they wouldn't let employees buy more than 1 pair initially, and if I wanted the Kobes or Lebrons I would have to get back in line and pay full price.

These sold out quick. Im kind of mad they wouldn't let employees buy more than 1 pair initially, and if I wanted the Kobes or Lebrons I would have to get back in line and pay full price.

Struck out on ndc last night. Decided to check out a different footlocker i dont usually go to for releases bc i was running errands around the area. Asked for a 9.5, chick said that one of the last pairs they had left (They opened up at 830 for the release). So i copped, even better i forgot i had a $50 gift card, so i only paid $45 for the easters! Its been a good week, got 4 pairs of kds this week.

Struck out on ndc last night. Decided to check out a different footlocker i dont usually go to for releases bc i was running errands around the area. Asked for a 9.5, chick said that one of the last pairs they had left (They opened up at 830 for the release). So i copped, even better i forgot i had a $50 gift card, so i only paid $45 for the easters! Its been a good week, got 4 pairs of kds this week.

Back
Top Bottom