OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

saw this pic on twitter, the n7's look more grey then black in the first pic
aoxjjm.jpg

yz221.jpg

faoqdd.jpg

Originally Posted by bayboss23

went into champs in concord mall today and came out with the last size (12) of the kd iv easters. I'm happy i went in the store

I see there are more Delaware Nters then I thought 
pimp.gif

Has anyone heard anything about these releasing together or individually

Originally Posted by bayboss23

went into champs in concord mall today and came out with the last size (12) of the kd iv easters. I'm happy i went in the store

I see there are more Delaware Nters then I thought 
pimp.gif

Has anyone heard anything about these releasing together or individually

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Sorry if I missed somewhere along the line...but can somebody give us some damn info on these lol

Im 4 pairs deep in the IV's, but these were the only ones that initially caught my eye.
nike-zoom-kd-iv-rogue-green-black-wolf-grey-total-orange-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg
all i have to say is WAIT IN LINE!!!!! I have mentioned this more then once, no info yet!!!

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Sorry if I missed somewhere along the line...but can somebody give us some damn info on these lol

Im 4 pairs deep in the IV's, but these were the only ones that initially caught my eye.
nike-zoom-kd-iv-rogue-green-black-wolf-grey-total-orange-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg
all i have to say is WAIT IN LINE!!!!! I have mentioned this more then once, no info yet!!!

Originally Posted by jordan23man

aoxjjm.jpg

yz221.jpg

faoqdd.jpg

@jordan23man: thanks for posting and giving us the idea of the Black N7s. Now that you mentioned it's actual color in person, I can safely assume that the Blacks are MATTE BLACK in person with glossy stars all over it. That SHOULD be hard! Well, ultimately I will cop both. You can't separate the two, they're siblings!

Originally Posted by jordan23man

aoxjjm.jpg

yz221.jpg

faoqdd.jpg

@jordan23man: thanks for posting and giving us the idea of the Black N7s. Now that you mentioned it's actual color in person, I can safely assume that the Blacks are MATTE BLACK in person with glossy stars all over it. That SHOULD be hard! Well, ultimately I will cop both. You can't separate the two, they're siblings!

Back
Top Bottom