OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

those black N7s are looking better and better
pimp.gif

So unless OKC starts losing while Spurs goes on a crazy wins streak, I guess it's safe to say that we should be expecting a scoring title and a MVP version of the KD4s?

So unless OKC starts losing while Spurs goes on a crazy wins streak, I guess it's safe to say that we should be expecting a scoring title and a MVP version of the KD4s?

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

He may not get either
Lebron pretty much locked up the MVP with Wade siting out every other game and them still winning

As far as the scoring title he has a better chance at getting that but if Kobe comes back soon I see him going off just to lock up that scoring title

He may not get either
Lebron pretty much locked up the MVP with Wade siting out every other game and them still winning

As far as the scoring title he has a better chance at getting that but if Kobe comes back soon I see him going off just to lock up that scoring title

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

He may not get either

I don't see how Lebron locked up the MVP but I see your point. I actually think the regular season MVP is going to be either Tony Parker or KD, depending on the records and seeds.
But further discussion of this might get me in trouble, since this is a sneaker forum, so I'll stop there.

I just want to see more variety of KD4s that's all.

He may not get either

I don't see how Lebron locked up the MVP but I see your point. I actually think the regular season MVP is going to be either Tony Parker or KD, depending on the records and seeds.
But further discussion of this might get me in trouble, since this is a sneaker forum, so I'll stop there.

I just want to see more variety of KD4s that's all.

He may not get either

Although he might not get either, he deserves both imo

He may not get either

Although he might not get either, he deserves both imo

Tony Parker MVP????? Don't see that happening this century. LeBron or KD will be the most valuable of 2012, let hope KD finishes strong so we can get some special edition IV's!

Tony Parker MVP????? Don't see that happening this century. LeBron or KD will be the most valuable of 2012, let hope KD finishes strong so we can get some special edition IV's!

Back
Top Bottom