OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

As much as I love KD35, and as much as I would love to see a ST3, and MVP version, the only category KD may be better in than LBJ is scoring.  Defense is hard to argue KD, and I am pretty sure LBJ has the better of him slightly in rebounding and steals as well.  Assists are a no brainer for lebron given how much he runs the point.  His ability to defend nearly every position also makes him pretty darn valuable as well.  AGAIN, let me stress that I am far more a fan of KD than LBJ, but unless the media has a real chip on their shoulders and a bone to pick with Lebron, I can't see KD winning it.  Hopefully scoring title is his once again however.  Whatever else releases, I am looking forward to it.  This is truly a great sneaker overall, and hopefully will be given some awesome treatment if he gets 3 ST in a row!  Would love to see a Matte Navy with yellow and photo blue accents- possibly some carbon fiber somewhere as well.

As much as I love KD35, and as much as I would love to see a ST3, and MVP version, the only category KD may be better in than LBJ is scoring.  Defense is hard to argue KD, and I am pretty sure LBJ has the better of him slightly in rebounding and steals as well.  Assists are a no brainer for lebron given how much he runs the point.  His ability to defend nearly every position also makes him pretty darn valuable as well.  AGAIN, let me stress that I am far more a fan of KD than LBJ, but unless the media has a real chip on their shoulders and a bone to pick with Lebron, I can't see KD winning it.  Hopefully scoring title is his once again however.  Whatever else releases, I am looking forward to it.  This is truly a great sneaker overall, and hopefully will be given some awesome treatment if he gets 3 ST in a row!  Would love to see a Matte Navy with yellow and photo blue accents- possibly some carbon fiber somewhere as well.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

not gonna be mad if those EYBL don't release, not really feeling them

Wait til you see the orange pair...
2vv6yxu.jpg

pimp.gif

CRH1979 - Do you have any information you would like to share? Anything would be appreciated. lol
Oh my
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

not gonna be mad if those EYBL don't release, not really feeling them

Wait til you see the orange pair...
2vv6yxu.jpg

pimp.gif

CRH1979 - Do you have any information you would like to share? Anything would be appreciated. lol
Oh my
happy.gif

congrats on getting the all stars, wish i got a bigger size of mine but i aint complaining since i have a pair

congrats on getting the all stars, wish i got a bigger size of mine but i aint complaining since i have a pair

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Yea but u gotta look at the teams lebron has a much better team around him so that's making him play on the level he's playing at and he has d-wade(Batman). In the fourth quarter lebron is just another guy on the court and it showed the first time the thunder playd the heat this season, KD took lebron to school Dropping 28 points on him while lebron quitly had merely 17 points. Also KD just dropped 43 on Saturday, the last time lebron had 40+ was April 3.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Yea but u gotta look at the teams lebron has a much better team around him so that's making him play on the level he's playing at and he has d-wade(Batman). In the fourth quarter lebron is just another guy on the court and it showed the first time the thunder playd the heat this season, KD took lebron to school Dropping 28 points on him while lebron quitly had merely 17 points. Also KD just dropped 43 on Saturday, the last time lebron had 40+ was April 3.

Back
Top Bottom