OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

not gonna be mad if those EYBL don't release, not really feeling them

Wait til you see the orange pair...
2vv6yxu.jpg

pimp.gif

CRH1979 - Do you have any information you would like to share? Anything would be appreciated. lol

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

not gonna be mad if those EYBL don't release, not really feeling them

Wait til you see the orange pair...
2vv6yxu.jpg

pimp.gif

CRH1979 - Do you have any information you would like to share? Anything would be appreciated. lol

I'll take a pair of the black n7s!  Like I have any chance of actually getting a pair for retail. Limited releases are getting old.

I'll take a pair of the black n7s!  Like I have any chance of actually getting a pair for retail. Limited releases are getting old.

Originally Posted by amf2001

And you would think with portions of the proceeds going to a charitable fund, that they'd make a lot of these, but hey, it's Nike.

Originally Posted by amf2001

And you would think with portions of the proceeds going to a charitable fund, that they'd make a lot of these, but hey, it's Nike.

Anyone else notice that the mesh vent near the forefoot in the Easters and Team Oranges are different from the other earlier CWs? Never had a problem with it but I guess its to make the shoe more breathable or maybe it was cheaper for Nike to switch it

Anyone else notice that the mesh vent near the forefoot in the Easters and Team Oranges are different from the other earlier CWs? Never had a problem with it but I guess its to make the shoe more breathable or maybe it was cheaper for Nike to switch it

Back
Top Bottom