OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

What would most say is the best KD IV colorway. If you were to only own one what would it be?

cleanest executed colorway ....call me a hypebeast, i don't care 
laugh.gif
 ...i wanted this pair sooo bad
nike-kd-iv-nerf.jpg

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

What would most say is the best KD IV colorway. If you were to only own one what would it be?

cleanest executed colorway ....call me a hypebeast, i don't care 
laugh.gif
 ...i wanted this pair sooo bad
nike-kd-iv-nerf.jpg

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Nerfs are nice... But with the resellers price tag on em... Yeah, I'll never own em lol.

haha same here man. i dont mind doubling up on  ASG's than pay the price for nerfs.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Nerfs are nice... But with the resellers price tag on em... Yeah, I'll never own em lol.

haha same here man. i dont mind doubling up on  ASG's than pay the price for nerfs.

I feel the same way about the WMs. And it especially sucks because the early photos of the WMs caused me to fall in love with the KD IV line.

I feel the same way about the WMs. And it especially sucks because the early photos of the WMs caused me to fall in love with the KD IV line.

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Any of you guys ball in your KD's yet? How has the the string before the last lace hole held up? What's the term for that anyway?

Thanks

Yo Armor, have now balled in my KD's a few times and they're gradually feeling better.  Haven't tried the runner's loop yet, but will try it next time I play indoors.  I tried Skip's advice and it kinda worked for loosening up the laces from the the bottom up to decrease pressure on the toe box and reduce the chances of getting cut.  But so far every time I've used them I've switched back to Kobe VII or LBJ IX...

Thanks man! I also did that loosening of the laces all the way from the bottom, and it did help open up the shoes.
happy.gif

But I've wondered if the second to the last lace hole (the one that's not the same as the others), might snap if I tightened the laces all the way up. I can see how they are getting pulled, hopefully they'll hold up (even the pull tab on the lebron's tore when some people tightened their laces).

Back
Top Bottom