OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Skip what outlets is that? Keep us informed
Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise, FL. I'll try to get an update from my boy that's there now.
I am leaving for Ft Lauderdale in the AM.  I would have went here but they had people in line at 3PM.  No thanks!  I'll try online.
laugh.gif

random release? might have to try for the black n7s. not really worried about missing them

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Skip what outlets is that? Keep us informed
Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise, FL. I'll try to get an update from my boy that's there now.
my boy works at that outlet. he said the employees had to do a raffle for six pairs. no holding pairs for employees.

Seriously this random time stuff is BS, the set time is far better.

What happens if I receive the text while im driving? How dangerous is that, did you think about that Nike?

One can plan their day around the release if there is a set time.

I suggest people blow up nikestore's twitter. #settimeisbetter

Originally Posted by indianabound

What happens if I receive the text while im driving? How dangerous is that, did you think about that Nike?

Safety isn't the priority.  I have heard many Nike reps claim that but their actions contradict it. 

Originally Posted by The7onius

How do the KD's fit? True to size?

if you have wide feet, or have went up half a size before, go with half a size up at least. if not, go with true to size.

Nike would only be too happy if they got press for you t-boning a car filled with a family of 6 because you wanted one of their hyped up shoes.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Nike would only be too happy if they got press for you t-boning a car filled with a family of 6 because you wanted one of their hyped up shoes.
Could you imagine what would happen if they did this BS with the yeezy 2 or Jordan XI Blk/red?
And you say you don't want another galaxy foam disaster.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Yea NDC tweeted that they will release at a random time..

Tryna figure out if this's their way to increase or decrease the hype. They should at least give a window.

Damn I didn't even know that these N7 KD's were this hard to get good luck to everyone trying to get a pair, but also remember do your homework if you really want them not to brag but I did mines and got 6 pairs on lock, this is not 1 of those major store releases like an HOH, FL, Champs etc. congrats to people who got there's on lock

I won my store raffle for the Black N7's
laugh.gif
my size on lock and on employee discount
pimp.gif

but I still have to line up and pay full price for the white pair oh well
good luck to everyone else on their pairs

^You did your homework or do you have connects? There's a difference. Ive done my homework and know where they will be sold in my state. I know they will release online at a random time tomorrow, homework done. I still may not get a pair. So connects right? Or did your location hand out wristbands and you brought 5 dudes with you to pick up extras?

@NDC, please make that "random time" early tomorrow because you are not making your customers sitting in front of computers all day long, again.

Does anybody have a clue of the amount of pairs these outlets are getting? It seems like the RSVPs finished ASAP compared to every other tweeter release...

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Damn I didn't even know that these N7 KD's were this hard to get good luck to everyone trying to get a pair, but also remember do your homework if you really want them not to brag but I did mines and got 6 pairs on lock, this is not 1 of those major store releases like an HOH, FL, Champs etc. congrats to people who got there's on lock
How did you manage to pull this off?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^You did your homework or do you have connects? There's a difference. Ive done my homework and know where they will be sold in my state. I know they will release online at a random time tomorrow, homework done. I still may not get a pair. So connects right? Or did your location hand out wristbands and you brought 5 dudes with you to pick up extras?
That's what he most likely did..because I tried to get more than 2 wristbands (one for each shoe) and they said no dice..i would have loved to help other people out..

Store right now (its closed now) will have only 40 pairs that are not wristbanded up..so 40 pairs to the public..

Back
Top Bottom