OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

laugh.gif
people camping @ an outlet is comedy.

I would've maybe came 30 minutes early, tops.

Will just order them in the morning off NDC.

Already?  I guess this drop is THAT serious.

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Yea NDC tweeted that they will release at a random time..

Tryna figure out if this's their way to increase or decrease the hype. They should at least give a window.
Not a fan of this random time.  I can't be checking for a release all day.  Guess I won't be getting these.

Originally Posted by SamB

Does anybody have a clue of the amount of pairs these outlets are getting? It seems like the RSVPs finished ASAP compared to every other tweeter release...

FWIW my store ended up with around 80-90 pairs of both CW 

Tryna figure out if this's their way to increase or decrease the hype. They should at least give a window.
My theory:
Random time will get a lot of people waiting at their computers. 

Nike hopes you'll look around the site and add something else to your cart while you're waiting, in addition to the shoes.

Mo' Money Mo' Money.

I'm hoping for a midnight / 9pm pacific "random time" tonight so i can get on with my day tomorrow....

They most likely going to send a link in the morning then another one in the afternoon .

I'm hoping for a midnight / 9pm pacific "random time" tonight so i can get on with my day tomorrow....

This or the 8am release. Not trying to be held hostage by Nike for hours.

can't imagine a midnight release. I feel like it's going to be during the day and at night tomorrow
frown.gif

The release will not be before 8am, it's going to be anytime after 8am which is dumb.

So I can't use the bathroom or take a shower without having the chance of missing them. NDC's twitter "sign up for our mobile alerts" what If I want to take a shower? Who uses their phone in the shower? I hate you Nike for this random time crap.

highly doubtful it will be 8am on NDC now...

they tweeted the XIIs and What the max pack at around 7pm est today, damn most people stuck in traffics or having dinner at that time..smh at these random @+%+

gonna lurk NDC until 12:30/1am...then I'll wake up and try again @ 8am

Nike's handling of online releases <<

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Got my wristbands today at the outlet. No line
pimp.gif
Got my wristbands also at that SAME outlet
pimp.gif

Glad I can go whenever I want..
happy.gif
What time u get there?
Around 7:30 tonight..very easy..lady was cool givin out wristbands..phones were ringing off the hook for the KDs when I was there for 5 mins

Originally Posted by button999

My theory:
Random time will get a lot of people waiting at their computers. 

Nike hopes you'll look around the site and add something else to your cart while you're waiting, in addition to the shoes.

Mo' Money Mo' Money.

Yep, bet you're right. I'm like hmmm do I need some new shorts or socks? Haha

So both pairs at random times?

for example white pair at 2pm and black at 3pm? WHY!!!!

Also free shipping on NDC? the shoe is $95 but free shipping is at $100 but does tax count?

Originally Posted by CowColor

NDC wouldn't do two separate times for the white and the black N7s. All three releases from last night released together.

Also free shipping on NDC? the shoe is $95 but free shipping is at $100 but does tax count?
you get charged $7 because its still under 100. i recommend picking up a fresh pair of socks

Tax doesn't count.

If they releasing both colors at the same time i think i'm good, but if for some reason they only let you buy one shoe either white or black then i gotta buy some socks.

Got my wristbands also at that SAME outlet
pimp.gif

Glad I can go whenever I want..
happy.gif
What time u get there?
Around 7:30 tonight..very easy..lady was cool givin out wristbands..phones were ringing off the hook for the KDs when I was there for 5 mins

word. I was there about 4:30 and only 2 other people got wristbands before me.

Back
Top Bottom