OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I thought they might have said the whole random time thing to throw people off, guess they really mean't it. Screw you nike for treating your customers like this..

Originally Posted by rocketfanjake

I thought they might have said the whole random time thing to throw people off, guess they really mean't it. Screw you nike for treating your customers like this..

Lol I really thought they would still drop at 8 am but it might now be like 6 or 7 pm... Am I supposed to stay by a computer all day? Dam$%^ Nike

Yeah how dare the hold up their own promises.  Thats terrible.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

So I didn't come in here last night and when I come in this morning I find that now the N7s are releasing at some point after 8am...that blows.

Yeah Nike has to take care of the resellers.  Give them time to get back to a computer after camping for 24 hours so they can double up.

Originally Posted by M Bo

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

Sawgrass outlet doesn't have. Any white kds......*$%!?

Damn, the chick I talked to there said they had both colors.  Employees must have raped the inventory.
When I called, they said they would have both colors. Are you out there?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by M Bo

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

Sawgrass outlet doesn't have. Any white kds......*$%!?

Damn, the chick I talked to there said they had both colors.  Employees must have raped the inventory.
When I called, they said they would have both colors. Are you out there?

I'm not there.  I won't be in the area until later...I doubt they'll have any left.

Sawgrass only had the black ones. They've got more pairs than people waiting in line. Mostly small sizes though.

OKC had tons of pairs.. yet it was limit 1 per person.. 5pm is the drop for the white ones

friend tried to grab me an 11.. but he got a 12 for someone else

12b36eb36af3f23f4f7866dcb3e6e249549b515a_r.jpg

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

OKC had tons of pairs.. yet it was limit 1 per person.. 5pm is the drop for the white ones

friend tried to grab me an 11.. but he got a 12 for someone else

12b36eb36af3f23f4f7866dcb3e6e249549b515a_r.jpg
They aren't dropping the whites until tonight? %!% lol
laugh.gif

I'm. Out here now. Those dudes from kickscrew miami or whoever is payn work3ers that was trucks 20bucks to cop multi pairs.... and others are doing the same. Because it was 1 per person.... they still have a good size run at 9:15am.....the jackets and shorts to match these are dope!

Sn... when I was payn for my kicks on of the emplyees slippd and said *who won the raffle!*,and the manager lookd at dude like he was gonna get fired...lol. so I know for a fact they received the whites but kept them to fam and friends....

Originally Posted by mikehoncho05

Yeah how dare the hold up their own promises.  Thats terrible.

I was talking about the random thing in general, thanks for your input though.

Nike is doing the random time release while they work out the bugs on their new software.  The new software does many more checks on inventory levels while you go through the checkout process so it is more real time on availability.  Also, it has a timer on the length of time products can stay in your cart as you go through the checkout process.  Hopefully they will revert back to standard release times after testing and debugging.

Originally Posted by h22809

Nike is doing the random time release while they work out the bugs on their new software.  The new software does many more checks on inventory levels while you go through the checkout process so it is more real time on availability.  Also, it has a timer on the length of time products can stay in your cart as you go through the checkout process.  Hopefully they will revert back to standard release times after testing and debugging.

i've gotten screwed over on a couple of recent orders after going this whole year fine w/ the releases.. they haven't compensated me once for it so it's kind of aggravating..

yeah corey, i put on the post that 5pm was the white drop.. which is freaking weird.. too bad i'm not back in OK, i get 2 hours off today for fed govt leave for memorial day hahah

..it seems as though Orlando has learned from All-Star weekend madness. Very nice, calm and cool setup this morning at the Premium Factory Outlets on International Drive. I got there at 7:45am and they started bringing in 5 people at a time at 8:00am. Managed to get my size 10 in the black pair but could only get as close as a 9 in the white. They were letting each person get 1 pair of each color. Met a few cool heads too.

It looks like the white pair is more limited than the black, just based on the stock observation here in Orlando at least..

Good luck to everyone in getting their pairs today.

i got things to do, this random time thing is stupid for online drops. only the dedicated ones that wait at the computer can cop.

On the black n7, the white piece under the velcro is an eyesore if you don't strap it all the way to connect the white part. I would paint that piece black.

Originally Posted by mrrw

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

6 consecutive Niketown RSVP title wins!
Recent:
1. NTNY for Jordan 4 Cavs Size 8.5
2. NTLasVegas for Nike KD Pearls Size 8.5
Current:
3. NTLasVegas for Nike KD N7(Black) Size 12
4. NTNY for Nike KD N7(White) Size 8.5
5. NTNY for Nike KD N7(White) Size 12
6. NTNY for Nike KD N7(Black) Size 8.5

6-1. 
pimp.gif

Light work.
I got my boy making me fake IDs using those names for NY this weekend.

Thanks bro!

That would be a great troll move haha
Are you actually able to pick up ALL your pairs in LV and NY? are you just taking away from other people chances to actually get a pair???? smfh

Originally Posted by thapointguy

On the black n7, the white piece under the velcro is an eyesore if you don't strap it all the way to connect the white part. I would paint that piece black.

u always notice the small details man, i like your eye.. i think painting it black would be good unless there's a design there or something.. and the only thing w/ that would be if u did strap it all the way, then u have a separation, but none of my KDs have i ever been able to strap it all the way and felt comfy

Back
Top Bottom