OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Was finally able to get the black pair in a size 13 from the new mexico store. They have a full size run except sz 14

Riverhead Factory store DID NOT GET the shoe.... I please do not call for the N7. We have received numerous phone calls asking. But again, we DID NOT receive the shoe

thanks for posting the info fellas.

I was able to track down the black pair. 1 pair kills me...lol

I like how when people ask Nikestore Twitter about restocking the N7's they say "We have no plans to restock those". LOL How about the 204 times they have over the past couple days?

No problem guys, just trying to help. Plus, I personally don't like the N7's at all in either color way. Those scoring titles make the Kobe WTK's look good...... Lol, no, they're both weak.

NDC doesn't usually fail me. I check out within a minute or two after their Twitter links. I copped both N7's in my size 11 Friday morning PST. The only thing now is waiting for them to arrive at my door step.

On other related news I've been rocking the TEXAS cw a lot lately. Just really liking the color blocking on them with the desert/burnt orange and the white sole with a touch of speckel.
pimp.gif
 They are creeping up in to my top 3 owned limited cw's. Waiting to see N7's in person. My GR's are on a separate list.

1. YOTD
2. ASG
3a. BHM
3b. TEXAS

Originally Posted by solecollector526

Portland all sold out with rogues :/

Rogues are GR!!! GENERAL RELEASE.

They will be available online at NDC, Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction.com in the coming week. Late May or early June.

All you new KD heads/hypes are tripping big time over a boring color way that is over hyped for no reason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i hope alot of people don't like the ST so they can be a lil easier to obtain, yea i know wishful thinking but im just saying
haha, WISHFUL THINKING is correct...throw the limited tag on it 
kids guna be in line a day in advance lol 

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i hope alot of people don't like the ST so they can be a lil easier to obtain, yea i know wishful thinking but im just saying
haha, WISHFUL THINKING is correct...throw the limited tag on it 
kids guna be in line a day in advance lol 

More like a week. Some of you seem to have forgotten the nerf release.

after listening to numerous busy tones, from 3 different outlets, for over 2 hours....finally got thru,4 pairs total...2 for me, 2 for friends
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IF my NDC orders go thru,thatll be a plus, if not, oh well...got my black pair locked
pimp.gif

Rogues up next then im done with the 4s

Scoring titles are going to be my last pair of KD if I am fortunate enough to get them, going alongside my team oranges and YOTD.

The ST's are really nice to me. They are meant to commemorate his third scoring title via three-peat. I will definitely add it to my collection and maybe even double up on them like I did with the Texas cw. I'm just hoping that Nike doesn't mess the release up like they did with the Aunt Pearls which should have been released on NDC and these N7's restock debacle with for sure mass cancellations come Monday/Tuesday.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

after listening to numerous busy tones, from 3 different outlets, for over 2 hours....finally got thru,4 pairs total...2 for me, 2 for friends
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IF my NDC orders go thru,thatll be a plus, if not, oh well...got my black pair locked
pimp.gif

Rogues up next then im done with the 4s

WOW, over 2 hours! Now that is persistance. I guess u REALLY needed these. Congrats.

^^
laugh.gif
yeah. just about 1.5-2 hours total..since NDC is up in the air right now, i didnt want to chance it......took me 55 minutes to get thru on Arizona...about 5 minutes for another, and 20-25 on another outlet....wish I got white pair in my size, but instead doubled up on Blacks since that was my only option

thanks again D for the text
pimp.gif

missed EVERY restock...called EVERY store that got the N7's this morning and still no luck on a sz 13 in the white pair.....struck out on the pearls and N7s in the same month
ohwell.gif

Tempe Outlet has ONE sz9 (white) left....in store only...for any of you zona NTers
Pleasant Prairie has ONE sz7 (black) left

Im done with this release.....Tuesday morning should be interesting though
laugh.gif

Just a little update......

972-678-4580 WILL allow phone orders starting TOMORROW MORNING

913-788-7263 WILL allow phone orders starting TUESDAY MORNING

ALL other outlets/niketowns are pretty much DONE....dont bother calling

Thanks for those who posted info... I got through in New Mexico got my size, he then took my number down and name and said they weren't processing phone orders at this time but said the sneaker was on hold for me. Did this happen to anyone else and how long did it take for them to call you back?

Back
Top Bottom