OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

miraculously got a pair to go through on NDC in the black N7 even though I liked the white better... glad the ST are ugly since they will be impossible to get, wont have to worry about being let down by nike as usual

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ same. they called me back under hour and a half....dont worry,your pair is good to
hopefully he took my number down correctly I am about 3 hours in and still no phone call. If it falls through I won't sweat it though.. Its nice to see the community was was helping each other out on this one.

Just received that phone call after over 3 hours... got my pair!!! good luck to everyone else trying to cop

Just refreshed NDC and there are sizes 10 and 11 in the black available right now...

Originally Posted by BigPoint

KD IV Scoring Tittles from SC
8da369656a5fef4d6813f4dd893a2487c1c3f25b_r.jpg

f1c361e769c7e7cd615affb088de26db1b9ce3d5_r.jpg
Yuck....wouldn't even cop for collection....guess that leaves me room to look for the kd 3 st's

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Has anyone seen people wearing weathermans or nerfs
nerd.gif

I can count on one hand the amount of people I've seen wear any kd iv colorway... I feel like people just buy em to re-sell

Ive worn mine a bunch of times!  

I would wear them more often but honestly I don't find the KD's to be very comfortable which is also why I decided to sell most of em.

Had to keep my WM's tho, one of the best CW to come out for any shoe in a while IMO
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ same. they called me back under hour and a half....dont worry,your pair is good to
hopefully he took my number down correctly I am about 3 hours in and still no phone call. If it falls through I won't sweat it though.. Its nice to see the community was was helping each other out on this one.

Just received that phone call after over 3 hours... got my pair!!! good luck to everyone else trying to cop

Just refreshed NDC and there are sizes 10 and 11 in the black available right now...
wish I coulda got a white one, but I was lucky enough to scoop up that size 10 in the black. not even my size.. 

nerd.gif

I can count on one hand the amount of people I've seen wear any kd iv colorway... I feel like people just buy em to re-sell

only worn mine once
209hwqu.jpg

I'm still seeing a lot of sizes popping up randomly on NDC for the N7s if anyone's still looking. Been trying to get a white pair but it's mainly black pairs popping up.

nerd.gif

I've worn mine a few times...I was even lucky enough to step in a nice fresh batch of dog +!!+ in them too....smh

Originally Posted by BigPoint

KD IV Scoring Tittles from SC
8da369656a5fef4d6813f4dd893a2487c1c3f25b_r.jpg

f1c361e769c7e7cd615affb088de26db1b9ce3d5_r.jpg
           Can someone tell me why they chose that color scheme?? I see on the strap theres what looks to be a cowboy on a horse.. 
           and theres a lot of detail on the toe box of the shoe as well.. 

Originally Posted by CowColor

question, can i order from portland if i am from a different state?

ask to place a phone order. most niketowns...nike outlets and nike factory stores will.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by CowColor

question, can i order from portland if i am from a different state?

ask to place a phone order. most niketowns...nike outlets and nike factory stores will.
will they ship to another state?

^^^ Of course. thats what everyone in here has been doing today. depending on the item tho some stores wont ship. just gotta call and ask

I'm feeling the scoring titles but the way my luck is with these past kds i will probably miss out on em

Originally Posted by caleb4god

^^^ Of course. thats what everyone in here has been doing today. depending on the item tho some stores wont ship. just gotta call and ask

Great! thanks! good to know.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

greatest selling point has to be the 95 dollar price tag. like back in the late 80s 90s for jordan 3s & 4s

HAHA yeah $95 was the reason why i decided to cop since most basketball sneakers like Air Jordans, Kobes Lebron are about $150+ well not all Kobes but some Kobes are.

after seeing these, i dont think those scoring titles are so special or HEAT anymore. Nike made both shoes prior to the end of the season, and whoever won the scoring title (Kd or Kobe) got the shoes to be released as the scoring titles. they also have the same color scheme and same logos.

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-obsidian-royal-grey-gold-01.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-obsidian-royal-grey-gold-04.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-obsidian-royal-grey-gold-05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom