Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by usood89

Kansas
Kansas City Factory Store
1803 Village W. Parkway, Space M-125
Kansas City, KS 66111
Tel: 913-788-7263

just called they pretty much have a FSR of the black N7

if im not mistaken thats one of the stores i called yesterday that wouldnt do phone orders. good luck for those trying tho.

Anyone try this store yet? I keep getting busy signal.
Wondering if any whites left. I have the black on lock (hopefully) from NDC.

can anyone help me find rogues in a 10-10.5. most niketowns are either sold out or wont do phone orders. each one says a different release date too

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

Just called no phone orders til tomorrow.

yea called em yesterday and they were the first spot i found with my 10.5 in black. then i asked to place a phone order and he said nope. whatever. gave my business to another outlet. so annoying that some of these stores wont ship. i understand the whole foot traffic thing but sales are sales. no point in turning away business.

Originally Posted by alexzander23

If you are looking for the Rogues, I just got my pari from Citysole for $100

not bad. little less than retail after tax plus shipping which is like 15 i think. fsr too. place is fully legit and ships fast for anyone wondering.

not bad. little less than retail after tax plus shipping which is like 15 i think. fsr too. place is fully legit and ships fast for anyone wondering.
I never had a problem with them and they are Legit! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by usood89

Kansas
Kansas City Factory Store
1803 Village W. Parkway, Space M-125
Kansas City, KS 66111
Tel: 913-788-7263

just called they pretty much have a FSR of the black N7

if im not mistaken thats one of the stores i called yesterday that wouldnt do phone orders. good luck for those trying tho.

Anyone try this store yet? I keep getting busy signal.
Wondering if any whites left. I have the black on lock (hopefully) from NDC.

when i called when i first posted, no whites left, maybe a sz7. only spot that has whites is tuscon and biggest they got is 9

Never ordered from CitySole before so hope everything works out. Regardless just picked up my size 11 shipped to CA for 109 and am more than happy with that price. Chyaeeaaaa. Passed on the N7's for these and still holding out for the easter's but don't want to pay reseller price of $160.

good looks. UPS shipping. no tax. basically what you're gonna pay from NDC or Eastbay which will be the next two and only two major .coms as far as I know to have these.  I know everyone is saying they are GR, and I hope thats true, but based on how quickly they've flown off FNL and other smaller mom/pops online, I don't see them having #s like homes, aways, or even creams.  Think more Del sol/Cool greys.  Just my .02.  I just wanted to cop and be done with the search.  ST3s if not ridiculous and Olys.  Then pretty good on KD4- instant classic yessir
pimp.gif

Thank you kindly, just ordered my size 13.  Now, time to barbecue! 

And a shout out to all the Vets and Enlisted men and women on this Memorial Day - God Bless America!

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Never ordered from CitySole before so hope everything works out. Regardless just picked up my size 11 shipped to CA for 109 and am more than happy with that price. Chyaeeaaaa. Passed on the N7's for these and still holding out for the easter's but don't want to pay reseller price of $160.

i was in the same boat...i got beat out by resellers at niketownsf on the rogues so finding them on citysole is a relief and the price isnt bad at all. easters i got lucky; i put a bid on them on the bay not thinking i was gonna win...but i did at 76 bucks

Footlocker near me had a re-stock on Easters this week so check your FL's.
Don't give up hope! 

Thank you kindly, just ordered my size 13.  Now, time to barbecue! 

And a shout out to all the Vets and Enlisted men and women on this Memorial Day - God Bless America!
Glad it helped! And thanks for the shout out, it feels good to know that there is people out there that do appreciate what we do for our country!!! 
pimp.gif

Footlocker near me had a re-stock on Easters this week so check your FL's.
Don't give up hope! 
Ya, I was at FTL yesterday and had them store search and they said no size 11 left (or 10.5 or 11.5 for that matter).  Only sizes they had in their system were like 9, 9.5, and 10.  I keep my eyes open and am hoping someone wants to be nice, but forget about paying 160 for these.  I like them and would, but hate supporting dumb resellers especially after them having them listed for almost 2 months now and still not wanting to budge on the price.  If anyone can help me out I will be more than obliged to return the favor.  Ciao

And wow citysole did just pull that link, so weird. Hoping I get my size 11 and no funny business occurs now. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they put the link back up and the price has gone up. Just need that amazon confirmation and we good to go.

Back
Top Bottom