OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by alexzander23

If you are looking for the Rogues, I just got my pari from Citysole for $100

thanks, order my size 9.5 earlier. been trying to hunt down a pair of black N7's all morning but all the lines were busy

hopefully my order for the rogues go through even though they pulled the link down

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

thanks, order my size 9.5 earlier. been trying to hunt down a pair of black N7's all morning but all the lines were busy

hopefully my order for the rogues go through even though they pulled the link down

yea all who ordered from citysole should b fine. they prolly just pulled em cuz they got a sudden influx and will put em back up for more. altho i thought they would do that with the dt 2s but they just disappeared and came back at the same price so who knows. good luck to all u who got an order in tho

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Thank you kindly, just ordered my size 13.  Now, time to barbecue! 

And a shout out to all the Vets and Enlisted men and women on this Memorial Day - God Bless America!
Glad it helped! And thanks for the shout out, it feels good to know that there is people out there that do appreciate what we do for our country!!! 
pimp.gif

Hats off to you bro. Yes, I appreciate the effort of you and your fellow enlisted men very much. Happy Mem Day!

wow hopefully citysole doesnt cancel orders....but if they dont glad i was able to scoop them up thanks to alexzander23. now to find xmas, yotd and hopefully weathermans at decent prices...im late to the kd party...spent most of my time getting the lebron 9s

yea hopefully if they decide to up the price on them, they will honor the price for those who put in their orders.

it'll be bad business if they didn't and then put up a FSR later on

Well off to the gym then enjoying some good BBQ. Thanks for all the help with the N7's and rogue info. I struck out on the N7s, too impatient to wait it out on the busy phone lines. I have a feeling i'll pay the price later and cave in to reseller prices
indifferent.gif

Thanks to all the vets and the men/women currently serving our country. appreciate everything y'all done
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
have a good and safe memorial day

just a quick update regarding the citysole orders...i just got a confirmation email; so hopefully that means it will be fulfilled and not canceled

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

just a quick update regarding the citysole orders...i just got a confirmation email; so hopefully that means it will be fulfilled and not canceled

i think you guys who ordered the rogues will b fine. as long as you were able to place im pretty sure citysole will fulfill. who knows why he pulled em. maybe wanted to make sure he had the stock before taking orders for szs he didnt have. he pulled the dt2s off after i placed a preorder and then had em back up a couple days later same price. had my red dt2s in hand before they even released officially. Thats my one experience with citysole but it was a good one and fairly recent if that helps ease anyones mind.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by AZP

lol looks like they pulled the link

Watch them put them up for more. SMH
Guarantee this happens, they've done this several times in the past (and they probably will claim that they "oversold" on their orders on the people who bought them for 100).  Really pathetic move towards customers.

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

All of you guys that's waiting on an email from NDC should at least expect something tomorrow. People have been off all weekend and today because of Memorial Day
Banks have been closed too if most of you were wondering why you haven't charged
NDC doesn't charge your account till the item is shipped. Giving them leeway to cancel your order and not owe you s**t. 
Thanks though

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by AZP

lol looks like they pulled the link

Watch them put them up for more. SMH
Guarantee this happens, they've done this several times in the past (and they probably will claim that they "oversold" on their orders on the people who bought them for 100).  Really pathetic move towards customers.

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt. Plus it would be a bit obvious if he told people who purchased already that they oversold and then relisted FSR at a higher price. Not a great business move in the long run.

Looks like they are canceling orders found this pic my order says preparing to ship and have other pairs coming in from outlets so I'm good 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

o395v.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

card shows i was charged for two orders....guess Im in the clear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pending charges? You're not guaranteed your orders until they ship and provide you tracking numbers.

the pick above of cancelled order could have been a self cancellation. Haven't heard from anyone else today with UNEXPECTED cancellation from Nike.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Looks like they are canceling orders found this pic my order says preparing to ship and have other pairs coming in from outlets so I'm good 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

o395v.jpg

What time and day did you order these?

Mass cancellations of orders on the glitch restocks from Nike could happen later tonight or early morning hours on Tuesday. Check your orders on Nike.com order status to confirm. They usually send late email updates on orders after the fact that an order has been cancelled.

Anyone who wanted these should have been able to get them, Ebay of-course is flooded with resellers.
But all in all about 10 minutes on the phone and if you wanted these your good.
On to the next one.

I believe that may be a self cancellation and that size 8 has been restocked and sold. Seeing as how these random sizes have been popping up I believe most orders will be fulfilled. Had every restock been a FSR I'd be more skeptical, thinking maybe there was a glitch.

Back
Top Bottom