OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I forgot all about those hyperdunks I mean kobe VII's....I wonder if nike will release a KD IV supreme of some kind?? smh ...

I forgot all about those hyperdunks I mean kobe VII's....I wonder if nike will release a KD IV supreme of some kind?? smh ...

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

These are so sweet, cant wait to get them on the court.

This. Will hit the floor the same day i receive them. Aways with OKC shorts =
pimp.gif

I'll pass on the aways. I'm more interested in the non OKC colorways. Those silver/yellow are calling me
pimp.gif

I'll pass on the aways. I'm more interested in the non OKC colorways. Those silver/yellow are calling me
pimp.gif

@JHes91, He's part of team Nike so since the other superstars will have an ELITE, my guess is that he will have an 'Elite' version not the supreme version somewhere down the line around
late spring/ early summer time.

@JHes91, He's part of team Nike so since the other superstars will have an ELITE, my guess is that he will have an 'Elite' version not the supreme version somewhere down the line around
late spring/ early summer time.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Nice Pick-up Brandon
Im sure either me and/or Fresh will have you running to the mail box often with these lol

I would hope so, that'd mean a lot of good CW's dropped.

Fellas, they dropped at a Mom and Pop by me.  I'm not gonna reply to all those PM's...

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Nice Pick-up Brandon
Im sure either me and/or Fresh will have you running to the mail box often with these lol

I would hope so, that'd mean a lot of good CW's dropped.

Fellas, they dropped at a Mom and Pop by me.  I'm not gonna reply to all those PM's...

Back
Top Bottom