OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I'd honestly pay $95 for the Nerfs in the regular box over the other. It would've been nice if we were given the option to pay the standard for basic packaging or extra for the special packaging though...
grin.gif

has nike ever given you options of the sort?

according to nikestore nerfs are only dropping at Nike Dallas, NT Chi, NT NYC, and select HOHs.

according to nikestore nerfs are only dropping at Nike Dallas, NT Chi, NT NYC, and select HOHs.

If weatherman don't sell out immediately and if there are pairs left at my local HOH when they open on rd, after I get mine and another nter's, I have no problem helping other members out who don't have a HOH in their area. I'll do my best to help. Retail/tax/shipping. no profit!

If weatherman don't sell out immediately and if there are pairs left at my local HOH when they open on rd, after I get mine and another nter's, I have no problem helping other members out who don't have a HOH in their area. I'll do my best to help. Retail/tax/shipping. no profit!

Originally Posted by AZP

I'm really hoping on NTNY. These will be a gift for my brother for xmas.

Originally Posted by AZP

I'm really hoping on NTNY. These will be a gift for my brother for xmas.

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by AZP

That means no NDC?
frown.gif
Nope. NDC already stated at the beginning of all this madness that they weren't releasing them. This blows. I know there's a couple of HOHs around LA but I was hoping for a release at NTLA so it'll be easier to get a pair. Booo
mad.gif

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by AZP

That means no NDC?
frown.gif
Nope. NDC already stated at the beginning of all this madness that they weren't releasing them. This blows. I know there's a couple of HOHs around LA but I was hoping for a release at NTLA so it'll be easier to get a pair. Booo
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by AZP

mad.gif

frown.gif

My chances aren't looking good. My only hope are the two HOHs closest to me...  

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by AZP

mad.gif

frown.gif

My chances aren't looking good. My only hope are the two HOHs closest to me...  

Weathermans are copped for $95..but no more than that..Nerfs..i'ma see if my girl can cop those for me..
devil.gif

Weathermans are copped for $95..but no more than that..Nerfs..i'ma see if my girl can cop those for me..
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom