OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

People are at the bev. center already? Are they gonna give wristbands or ppl gonna wait til saturday??

Yup
mad.gif
. First come first serve so all those people in line are going to wait until Sat.

. thanks man but thats waaayyy over doing it.

People are at the bev. center already? Are they gonna give wristbands or ppl gonna wait til saturday??

Yup
mad.gif
. First come first serve so all those people in line are going to wait until Sat.

Yup
mad.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously? Wow...I never thought I'd see the day people would wait a whole damn week for KDs, not that the Nerfs aren't nice (I'd love to have a pair), but you really got to have absolutely nothing else going on in your life to wait a week (holiday break, vacation, etc). I'd hate to pay resale prices on anything, but I'd rather pay resale than give up a week's worth of salary/time just to stand in a line. That's ridiculous man.

Yup
mad.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously? Wow...I never thought I'd see the day people would wait a whole damn week for KDs, not that the Nerfs aren't nice (I'd love to have a pair), but you really got to have absolutely nothing else going on in your life to wait a week (holiday break, vacation, etc). I'd hate to pay resale prices on anything, but I'd rather pay resale than give up a week's worth of salary/time just to stand in a line. That's ridiculous man.

@#!+ nike store dallas.

we should all really complain to corporate about this. it's one thing to have the "wristbanding" at the mall, but these idiots decide to do it ACROSS THE FREE WAY, IN PARKING GARAGE.

IS THAT EVEN SOMETHING NIKE INC WOULD APPROVE OF?

NO SECURITY
NOTHING

@#!+ nike store dallas.

we should all really complain to corporate about this. it's one thing to have the "wristbanding" at the mall, but these idiots decide to do it ACROSS THE FREE WAY, IN PARKING GARAGE.

NO SECURITY
NOTHING

This is insane. Nike is just manufacturing South Beach-levels of hype whenever they please now. Literally destroying the game.

And I know this isn't KDs fault, it just sucks it had to be his shoe they chose. Why couldn't they do this to those hideous Kobe "Cheetas"?

This is insane. Nike is just manufacturing South Beach-levels of hype whenever they please now. Literally destroying the game.

And I know this isn't KDs fault, it just sucks it had to be his shoe they chose. Why couldn't they do this to those hideous Kobe "Cheetas"?

The Dallas wristband process was crazy...and is definitely something I don't want to do twice but I got my pair on lock...Saturday will be a good day this week for sure.

The Dallas wristband process was crazy...and is definitely something I don't want to do twice but I got my pair on lock...Saturday will be a good day this week for sure.

Originally Posted by megatron

@#!+ nike store dallas.

NO SECURITY
NOTHING
Im complaining tomorrow for sure. 
I dont understand how these fools always seem to make things more complicated.

@#!+ nike store dallas.

NO SECURITY
NOTHING

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Yup
mad.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I know. Crazy! So basically, we're paying them to wait in line
laugh.gif
but I'm looking to pay no more than $220, which probably won't happen.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Yup
mad.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I know. Crazy! So basically, we're paying them to wait in line
laugh.gif
but I'm looking to pay no more than $220, which probably won't happen.

Originally Posted by flores

@#!+ nike store dallas.

NO SECURITY
NOTHING
im in, i will complain about this + DB release

@#!+ nike store dallas.

NO SECURITY
NOTHING

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Us Hawaii guys just gotta wait n see, and keep checking!

Honestly I could care less about the nerfs/weatherman CWs, going back to the SHOES, I just tried on a pair and they feel nice. I was afraid they'd be too narrow, based off what I read on here, but they were alright for me. I got my usualy size and the fit was comfortably snug, just the way I like it, and with a few wears it should break in nice i'd assume. Also, I personally love shoes with straps because of the extra secured lockdown they provide as well as their asthetics and that adaptive fit/strap made a small but significant difference in fit and lockdown. It really hugged the inner part of my foot and pushed it more into the shoe, it was nice! I also like the feel of the outsole. Just by touching it, it feels like the traction will be pretty good too. Wasn't really planning on getting a pair so soon but I think I just might have too! =)

Haha... Been doing that the last 2 weeks...
lol me too.  No other way to do it down here!
And majority, not all, of the workers at FL Alas don't know what the hell is goin on, or at any FL for that matter.  

I called FL Ala Moana last week because I wanted to find out when they'd be getting the KD IVs in.  A girl answered and I asked if she knew when they'd be getting the Nike KD IV.  She asked "What kind of shoes are those?", I told her simply that they were Nike basketball shoes.  Then she told me they don't have the shoe and that the ONLY basketball shoe they have are HYPERDUNKS lol.... workers are straight CLUELESS i tell ya!  Or maybe it's just cuz she's a women 
tongue.gif

Exactly... These people are completely clueless... hahaha... HYPERDUNKS as the only basketball shoe?!? #Classic

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Us Hawaii guys just gotta wait n see, and keep checking!

Honestly I could care less about the nerfs/weatherman CWs, going back to the SHOES, I just tried on a pair and they feel nice. I was afraid they'd be too narrow, based off what I read on here, but they were alright for me. I got my usualy size and the fit was comfortably snug, just the way I like it, and with a few wears it should break in nice i'd assume. Also, I personally love shoes with straps because of the extra secured lockdown they provide as well as their asthetics and that adaptive fit/strap made a small but significant difference in fit and lockdown. It really hugged the inner part of my foot and pushed it more into the shoe, it was nice! I also like the feel of the outsole. Just by touching it, it feels like the traction will be pretty good too. Wasn't really planning on getting a pair so soon but I think I just might have too! =)

Haha... Been doing that the last 2 weeks...
lol me too.  No other way to do it down here!
And majority, not all, of the workers at FL Alas don't know what the hell is goin on, or at any FL for that matter.  

I called FL Ala Moana last week because I wanted to find out when they'd be getting the KD IVs in.  A girl answered and I asked if she knew when they'd be getting the Nike KD IV.  She asked "What kind of shoes are those?", I told her simply that they were Nike basketball shoes.  Then she told me they don't have the shoe and that the ONLY basketball shoe they have are HYPERDUNKS lol.... workers are straight CLUELESS i tell ya!  Or maybe it's just cuz she's a women 
tongue.gif

Exactly... These people are completely clueless... hahaha... HYPERDUNKS as the only basketball shoe?!? #Classic

Originally Posted by MrWavez

@#!+ nike store dallas.

NO SECURITY
NOTHING
they also said in the morning they would be wristbanding for all 3 shoes that day.
later in the day they said they didn't even have their shipments in so they could allocate wristbands properly
had some dudes waiting all day, some people said they had been there since 1030-noon
i was there from 330 thinking they would do the banding no later than 5 or 530
really pathetic on their part to that point and then taking it to another level with the whole "hints" and parking garage at whole foods a whole freeway across

off topic (kinda) you guys wouldn't happen to anywhere else to find the lebron 9 chinas? maybe parks?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

@#!+ nike store dallas.

NO SECURITY
NOTHING
they also said in the morning they would be wristbanding for all 3 shoes that day.
later in the day they said they didn't even have their shipments in so they could allocate wristbands properly
had some dudes waiting all day, some people said they had been there since 1030-noon
i was there from 330 thinking they would do the banding no later than 5 or 530
really pathetic on their part to that point and then taking it to another level with the whole "hints" and parking garage at whole foods a whole freeway across

off topic (kinda) you guys wouldn't happen to anywhere else to find the lebron 9 chinas? maybe parks?

Back
Top Bottom