OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by theotherjd

I think I'll pass on the KDIV "Orioles" and pick up a pair of the KDIII version. I am contemplating pre-ordering those "Broncos/Bears" colorway though
pimp.gif

I wore my KD3 Orioles today, sweet colorway.  Only negative is that white sole...
Love the fact that Nike has quit OD'ing on white soles with the KD4.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Will-which cw's am I missing?
You have all the colorways..but dates or round about dates for each shoe is missin I believe..I will double check..i'll help you with dates if needed..

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Will-which cw's am I missing?
You have all the colorways..but dates or round about dates for each shoe is missin I believe..I will double check..i'll help you with dates if needed..

Went to NY for 4 days stopped by the Nike store on 6th I think if I'm correct.
Anyways, seen these was going to cop but they didnt have a sz 10 -_-

Went to NY for 4 days stopped by the Nike store on 6th I think if I'm correct.
Anyways, seen these was going to cop but they didnt have a sz 10 -_-

I think I'll pass on the KDIV "Orioles" and pick up a pair of the KDIII version. I am contemplating pre-ordering those "Broncos/Bears" colorway though
pimp.gif

^^ this! My thoughts exactly. I like the 4's version but I prefer the 3's and don't need to be having both haha.
That white/grey/black is NICE! This model is truly amazing

pimp.gif

^^ this! My thoughts exactly. I like the 4's version but I prefer the 3's and don't need to be having both haha.
That white/grey/black is NICE! This model is truly amazing

So does anyone have an answer to why we received plain red laces as opposed to the red laces with green dots for the Cookie Cutters?

So does anyone have an answer to why we received plain red laces as opposed to the red laces with green dots for the Cookie Cutters?

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

because they knew you'd try to sell for 2x retail? 
laugh.gif

seriously tho, i think mine came with regular red laces as well

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

because they knew you'd try to sell for 2x retail? 
laugh.gif

seriously tho, i think mine came with regular red laces as well

Good job Sho updating the first page..forgot YOTD and the Easters though...but you are always on point so its all good. Just a couple of new pics..

..and yet no signs on an All-Star color yet..and the other GR´s should be dropping soon.
These are almost soldout on NDC Europe..

I got my eye on these..

and patiently waiting on these..

The Silvers and Orioles will be scooped up. Easters and Navy-Orange..maybe. Sho..add the Easters to the front if ya can.

Good job Sho updating the first page..forgot YOTD and the Easters though...but you are always on point so its all good. Just a couple of new pics..

..and yet no signs on an All-Star color yet..and the other GR´s should be dropping soon.
These are almost soldout on NDC Europe..

I got my eye on these..

and patiently waiting on these..

The Silvers and Orioles will be scooped up. Easters and Navy-Orange..maybe. Sho..add the Easters to the front if ya can.

Back
Top Bottom